Page 90 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    All Together is the 1st Place prize from the 2016 Turkey Crate.
    You are the 1 of most helpful person in this forum. Many thanks to you for help me locate where this item was from!!!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Host(ess)
    I am just wondering if they fixed the glitch of not receiving notifacations for bs and rs cuz I have not received any notifactions of someone tipping my bakery and restaurant yet, I have not been playing since today so I did not recive a notifactions of someone leaving a message on ma wall yet?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    I am just wondering if they fixed the glitch of not receiving notifacations for bs and rs cuz I have not received any notifactions of someone tipping my bakery and restaurant yet, I have not been playing since today so I did not recive a notifactions of someone leaving a message on ma wall yet?
    Sadly, I've not read of any fixes yet.

If I were an android player, I would bookmark the Bugs Thread on the issue and check daily/weekly/whatever works for you for updates. Any information or changes that the team/players share is more likely to be found in the Bugs Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...cations/page14

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    You are the 1 of most helpful person in this forum. Many thanks to you for help me locate where this item was from!!!
    Aw, I'm always glad to help. It's also nice to know that my many hours spent creating inventories and cross-referencing them can actually help players instead of just hogging up a hard drive on my PC. LOL!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    You can check the existing bug threads where you have posted in, for updates. For further discussion, please continue in their respective threads.

New Resident
    can anyone help me. keep getting blue broken hearts and don't know why. i have enuf food and chair with tables

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppicede View Post
    can anyone help me. keep getting blue broken hearts and don't know why. i have enuf food and chair with tables
    The broken heart issue depends on where in the cycle your customers are getting broken hearted. You'll have to watch them closely to see where they're all located when the broken heart icon is appearing. Here's a general listing of what causes broken hearts in the game:

Broken Heart @ Door = Cash Register issue. Either the register is facing the wrong direction or there is no clear pathway for the bots to reach your cash register
    Broken Heart @ Cash Register = There is an issue with seating. Most likely, the bots cannot find a clear path to the tables or there is not enough seating available. *If you're using the new Maple Leaf table/chair set then it's a problem of chair orientation. Check the Bugs Link to see how to deal with the issue*
    Broken Heart @ Table = There is no food for the customers to eat.

Link to the Bugs Thread that explains the Maple Seat issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rong-direction

For future reference, questions should be posted in the Help Me thread, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ave-a-Question

Executive Chef
    Hey, a other question,

But where does Doggy Bakery come from?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	758ABBB2-34A6-4D86-876C-8D0E9078A263.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	476.9 KB 
ID:	53274
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Level to New Goal

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Is that new goal start already on 04 Oct 2019 ?
    I look my neighbor doing new goal, but my goal list do not have new goal.
    I just reached level 35, is that why I cannot doing the new goal?
    Please help me, thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMargherita View Post
    Is that new goal start already on 04 Oct 2019 ?
    I look my neighbor doing new goal, but my goal list do not have new goal.
    I just reached level 35, is that why I cannot doing the new goal?
    Please help me, thank you.
    Seems like you need to be at least Level 42 to receive the goal. Here's the thread for the new goal for complete details: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-03-(5-Days)

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Hey, a other question,

But where does Doggy Bakery come from?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	758ABBB2-34A6-4D86-876C-8D0E9078A263.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	476.9 KB 
ID:	53274
    That item is a 2nd Prize in the Bakery Essentials Box 2.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-04-19 at 12:43 AM.

I always was able to have 24 appliances to use! Last evening when the NEW GOAL started I only can have 17! What happened that I can't use 24 like I had before?