Page 117 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1694

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jukyo8 View Post
    Unfortunately no...
    Quote Originally Posted by aldzlek View Post
    Is there any way to send gift easily? I mean.... Food and basic parts are too far away. I have to tap so many times. 😣
    Unfortunately no

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hello. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to block a neighbor?

Use Android 10 and version 1.6.0.3g
    This feature is currently only available to iOS players. However, you can remove a neighbor from your list of neighbors by tapping 'Edit', then 'Remove'.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    This feature is currently only available to iOS players. However, you can remove a neighbor from your list of neighbors by tapping 'Edit', then 'Remove'.
    Thank you so much... 🙏🏻🤗🍰

Few months ago I talked about the out of sync issue and recently the issue started again...
    My food is always spoiled because they are "overcooked" but the fact is I did store the food at counter. The out of sync issue is really annoying and now I need to use triple time to cook one dish. Sometimes I do wonder whether the game supports most updated Android system as I never see any update available on play store? My game sometimes freezes on my new phone....
    Anyone had similar issue?

Hi there! Somebody asked me this, and I don't know the answer... Maybe you guys can shed some light... Is it possible to block someone? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbettym View Post
    Hi there! Somebody asked me this, and I don't know the answer... Maybe you guys can shed some light... Is it possible to block someone? Thanks!
    Currently, blocking other players is an iOS only feature. Full details can be found in the BS Game Guide located here.

So, what can I do if this person is harrassing me and posting inappropriate content to my wall? Could someone go take a look into it? I deleted his first 2 messages, but I decided to leave the rest on, as proof of his abusive behavior. Removing him from my neighbor list doesn't stop him from posting on my wall. Sent you a private message this morning

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbettym View Post
    So, what can I do if this person is harrassing me and posting inappropriate content to my wall? Could someone go take a look into it? I deleted his first 2 messages, but I decided to leave the rest on, as proof of his abusive behavior. Removing him from my neighbor list doesn't stop him from posting on my wall. Sent you a private message this morning
    You can click “Block” button beside that message. Once you click block that person can’t write on your wall anymore. Unless you go settings to unblock that player.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Farm Supplier
    Good Morning. It is the first time that I undergo maintenance. What happens to the foods that are ready and I can't serve? Do they spoil?

When you return, does the game usually return to normal as before?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good Morning. It is the first time that I undergo maintenance. What happens to the foods that are ready and I can't serve? Do they spoil?

When you return, does the game usually return to normal as before?
    Games are back online now. Yes it's likely they will spoil if they go over the contingency time.