Page 59 of 170 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    How long is it usually between the end of one goal and the beginning of a new goal? Yes, I realize there is no guarantee and things happen.

It seems as if it was only a couple of hours between the last 5 day goal and this 15 day one. There are only a few hours remaining on the current timer but a neighbor is saying the next goal will not start until tomorrow.

We (whom are in the forums) go on what the possible days are for goals.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...p-Goals/page32

This link will show you on #316 a calendar for both Bakery and Rest. There’s always a break in between Tuesday and Thursday which means tomorrow you have a day with no goals. The next set of 15 day goals are on Thursday. So your neighbor was right. All a possibility though.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I am feeling silly. Where do you find the podium or cash register? I cannot find it to buy. How silly it's there somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Ok I am feeling silly. Where do you find the podium or cash register? I cannot find it to buy. How silly it's there somewhere
    The cash register is under the table tab in the design menu. Hope that helps!

I'm not able to gift the new snow parts is that on purpose or is something wrong with my game

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kalbrecht View Post
    I'm not able to gift the new snow parts is that on purpose or is something wrong with my game
    Not just you, we all can't gift. I'm checking on this. Here's the bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...new-goal-parts

Question about food choices.

What is the best holiday-ish recipe to use, with the best return? I am struggling to earn more on my bakery. Please try to suggest a recipe NOT requiring a special oven/stove etc..
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    Question about food choices.

What is the best holiday-ish recipe to use, with the best return? I am struggling to earn more on my bakery. Please try to suggest a recipe NOT requiring a special oven/stove etc..
    I honestly have zero idea off the top of my head, your best bet would be to look at the CookBook thread that has every recipe and its details. Here's a link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I honestly have zero idea off the top of my head, your best bet would be to look at the CookBook thread that has every recipe and its details. Here's a link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook
    Ty!
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Farm Supplier

Love Muffin recipe?

Hi. I was just wondering where the Love Muffin recipe is, on the basic stove. I used to have this recipe years ago, but haven?t seen it for a long time. I just saw it ?cooking? at a neighbor?s bakery and was curious why mine is no longer available. I appreciate any info about the disappearance of this recipe. Thx...Oh, the only ?locked? recipe I have on this appliance is the Mince Pie.

This might be what you're looking for. I found the BS Cookbook only a couple of pages from here.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day