Page 137 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1694

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angrychien View Post
    after goals are over, are the goal appliances fully unlocked and able to be bought/built like regular appliances? or is the second goal appliance + all the recipes locked?

i?m trying to decide if i should do goals because i like new appliances and recipes but ideally if i could get them later without having to complete all the goal steps that would be very nice
    You have the opportunity to unlock certain appliances and recipes during a goal period. During that period, whatever you unlock (appliances, recipes, and decor prizes) will stay unlocked and be buildable/buyable after the goal ends.

However, anything you did not unlock would stay locked by goal. Items do not auto-unlock after the goal ends

That being said, the team recently introduced "U-" Decorations and "Echo" Appliances, which make available appliances, recipes, and floor decorations from past goal events. These are duplicated items made purchasable for gems (no parts required) for players who may not have been around at the time of the goal event to be able to obtain.

If there is a specific appliance or goal prize decoration that you wish to see return as a "U-" decor or "Echo" appliance, please voice your suggestion in the Sale Suggestion Thread (seasonal) or Favorite Bakery Items thread
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Hello,
    I am currently on level 20. I don't have the 5-day goals dropping.
    I have the 13-day goals on my dashbaord. When could I unlock the 5 day goals? Do I need to complete any tasks beforehand?
    I've contacted S8 game support but unfortunately, they said they couldn't answer any questions regarding gameplay and told me to look up this forum to solve the problem. Does anyone have any idea about what's going on?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by unpeu97; 08-04-22 at 10:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by unpeu97 View Post
    Hello,
    I am currently on level 20. I don't have the 5-day goals dropping.
    I have the 13-day goals on my dashbaord. When could I unlock the 5 day goals? Do I need to complete any tasks beforehand?
    I've contacted S8 game support but unfortunately, they said they couldn't answer any questions regarding gameplay and told me to look up this forum to solve the problem. Does anyone have any idea about what's going on?
    Thanks!
    Well the current 5 day goal requires level 25 because the Dim Sum Station isn't available until level 25.

This is the lowest minimum level for 5 days goals I've seen in a while. The minimum level were usually around level 40 because at least one of the recipes required in the basic oven is level 40 or higher.

Storm8 has been playing around with the format of this game lately, so none of us knows for sure if these lower min levels will continue.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Hello, I accidentally purchased gems, is it possible to get a refund?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lorearzate View Post
    Hello, I accidentally purchased gems, is it possible to get a refund?
    You will need to reach out to Support as the forum can't help with gem purchases. They will be able to respond to your question. Here's the link to use:
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Host(ess)
    Is it possible to obtain more than 18 ovens without gems? I'm at Level 99 and 100+ neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 007fw View Post
    Is it possible to obtain more than 18 ovens without gems? I'm at Level 99 and 100+ neighbors.
    No. After level 78 (where you get the 18th slot for free) you can only purchase additional slots with gems. Each additional slot is 49 gems.

the U-camping drink mixer can?t be stored and also won?t make any recipes? the store button is unavailable and any time i try and click on a recipe nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by angrychien View Post
    the U-camping drink mixer can?t be stored and also won?t make any recipes? the store button is unavailable and any time i try and click on a recipe nothing happens
    I had same issues , I bought 2 but neither work. I tried to sell one which worked so now lost 25 gems ☹️ I emailed support hopefully can be sorted

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The echo oven issue has been reported. Please be mindful that it is a forum violation to discuss support comms here on the forum.