Page 135 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    I have just returned to playing the game but frustratingly I cannot access the ovens when a new challenge appears. I gave 6 gems to quickly build the flower bloom ovens but when the game directed me to them they remained locked. In the past you would get box with parts and would then work towards building them with parts from your neighbours. This new challenge, again I clock on buy; it takes me to the oven but it remains sealed. I cannot access it at all. It states goal and is greyed out. It?s very frustrating as I enjoyed this part of the game before and now I can?t. I?m getting parts from neighbours for nothing. I have sent in a error message but was re-directed to this forum. Can some one advise me if the process of building an oven has changed please. Thank you.

How many ovens are we allowed to have? Mine caps out and says ?you?ve reached the max amount of appliances?. Mine caps at 18 ovens but my neighbour has over 87 ovens right now! How can I be allowed to have that many ovens out at a time? Is it soemthing I need to ask or a ***** code or something? Thanks
    If you?d like to add me as a neighbour my
    bakery story ID: tessOrr

Quote Originally Posted by tessOrr View Post
    How many ovens are we allowed to have? Mine caps out and says ?you?ve reached the max amount of appliances?. Mine caps at 18 ovens but my neighbour has over 87 ovens right now! How can I be allowed to have that many ovens out at a time? Is it soemthing I need to ask or a ***** code or something? Thanks
    If you?d like to add me as a neighbour my
    bakery story ID: tessOrr
    18 is the amount of FREE ovens a bakery is allowed to have.
    In order to have more ovens, you'll need to buy them. Once you've reached 18 ovens, an option will cover all your appliances with a gem fee to buy more ovens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220508_135205_945.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	63142

BE CAREFUL! You wouldn't get a yes/no option once you click the 49 gems button. So if you've been saving your gems and click it, it's gone and you've bought another appliance slot to have one more appliance in your bakery. ( not only ovens, but ANY appliance)
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 05-09-22 at 01:31 AM.

Ah thank you so much!

Will they ever add new drinks to the standard drink menu ?

Quote Originally Posted by CYJenks View Post
    I have just returned to playing the game but frustratingly I cannot access the ovens when a new challenge appears. I gave 6 gems to quickly build the flower bloom ovens but when the game directed me to them they remained locked. In the past you would get box with parts and would then work towards building them with parts from your neighbours. This new challenge, again I clock on buy; it takes me to the oven but it remains sealed. I cannot access it at all. It states goal and is greyed out. It?s very frustrating as I enjoyed this part of the game before and now I can?t. I?m getting parts from neighbours for nothing. I have sent in a error message but was re-directed to this forum. Can some one advise me if the process of building an oven has changed please. Thank you.
    I found this a bit confusing too because it's not explained anywhere within the actual game itself. Eventually I worked out that you have to do the goal about wallpaper and flooring first. That is what unlocks the goal oven so that you can purchase it in the market (and it also gives you one that's already built for free).

You don't have to buy the actual goal wallpaper/flooring though, any wallpaper and flooring will do to finish that goal.

Host(ess)
    There are multiple tasks to go through. Finishing the first task unlocks the stove. If you look at the bottom of the task description box that pops up, it tells you “completing this unlocks _____ stove” or whatever the wording is.

Which oven/stove uses a ladybug light?

U/Echo Oven Question:
    The Deep Sea Oven is currently on sale for 25 Gems AND 1000+ Coins upon further scrolling. Are all the Recipes unlocked on both? Or only all recipes unlocked on the U-Oven? Thank You!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetherreality View Post
    U/Echo Oven Question:
    The Deep Sea Oven is currently on sale for 25 Gems AND 1000+ Coins upon further scrolling. Are all the Recipes unlocked on both? Or only all recipes unlocked on the U-Oven? Thank You!
    Oh - I didn't realize we would be getting a sale today. I'll check on this; thank you

Echo Appliances are mirrors of the originals, but cost gems. The original will be available to you, for coins, if you participated in that goal challenge.

Echo Appliances will come with all recipes unlocked, but the originals will only have those recipes that you were able to unlock during the original challenge. However, the progress bar on both appliances will be the same if you cooked on the original appliance. I hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~