Page 113 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1685

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minanamisakura View Post
    We need gem's please when the gem giving ads are going to return �� please please please please ����
    The Free Gem Videos are a promotional offer that can appear and disappear randomly so there's every chance you may see them again, someday. Please visit the established thread on the topic if you'd like to continue the discussion.

New Resident
    When will they bring back the swetco chair, wallpaper, and sprinkles floor tiles ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiccc View Post
    When will they bring back the swetco chair, wallpaper, and sprinkles floor tiles ?
    We've had no word from the team on when the issue will be resolved. You may want to periodically check the Bugs Thread on the topic as this is where any updates on the matter are likely to be posted.

New Resident
    Last edited by hiccc; 07-10-20 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Accidentally sent this again

Is there a place I can find a list of BASIC parts? Alot of ppl want basic parts gifted. And I want to make sure I don't send the wrong parts. Tia

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjones74728 View Post
    Is there a place I can find a list of BASIC parts? Alot of ppl want basic parts gifted. And I want to make sure I don't send the wrong parts. Tia
    There isn't a definite set of parts that are considered 'Basic Parts', it's more of a general guideline that means parts that can be used for multiple appliances. For example, the current 15 Day Goals use new parts that (as of now) have no use once the goal is finished whereas the parts from older appliances such as the Screw or the Spring can be used for a variety of appliances.

With this being the case, the Parts List has every part released (prior to mid-2018) and what appliances they are used to build. You could scroll through and see which parts have the most use to get a better idea of what could be considered 'Basic.' I found the link in the BS Game Guide thread which has a lot of other great resource links that might interest you as well. Hope this helps!

Name of Bakery

does anyone know how to change the of your bakery?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphiredevil83 View Post
    does anyone know how to change the of your bakery?
    Main > Messages > Profile

Tap the "Change" button to the right of your bakery's current name. A pop up will apear wherein you may write your new bakery name - note that it costs 10 gems every time you change your name so type carefully!

Recently my bakery seems to have some bugs. Like some dishes supposed to be finished cooking by the time I checked, but then it doesnt seem to be even made and then I have to wait another 10 hours to serve the food. Super frustrated about this. Does anyone encounter the same issue as mine? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarosier View Post
    Recently my bakery seems to have some bugs. Like some dishes supposed to be finished cooking by the time I checked, but then it doesnt seem to be even made and then I have to wait another 10 hours to serve the food. Super frustrated about this. Does anyone encounter the same issue as mine? Thanks.
    Have you checked your connection?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support