Page 65 of 170 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    I bought by accident a top of the heart app. part box for 8 gems. What is it and where can I find it? Can someone please help me?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    I bought by accident a top of the heart app. part box for 8 gems. What is it and where can I find it? Can someone please help me?
    The 8 Gem Appliance Boxes will give you a total of 6 Parts required for the current goal appliances. In this instance your gems will have purchased a part named: Hit Note, Through the Heart, Love Notes or Light My Candle.

For a full explanation of how to find and use these items in your game, I recently explained to another in this very thread post #629 found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1562137

If you need further information regarding the current goal, appliances and everything included, the New Goal thread with a complete list of requirements in the first post is located here:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...eb-5-(15-Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The 8 Gem Appliance Boxes will give you a total of 6 Parts required for the current goal appliances. In this instance your gems will have purchased a part named: Hit Note, Through the Heart, Love Notes or Light My Candle.

For a full explanation of how to find and use these items in your game, I recently explained to another in this very thread post #629 found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1562137

If you need further information regarding the current goal, appliances and everything included, the New Goal thread with a complete list of requirements in the first post is located here:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...eb-5-(15-Days)
    Thank you very much!

Okay sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I didn't see it anywhere. If I buy one of tables that are on "sale"/. Available for currently 4 more days ( like the Victorian lace table), does that mean I will always have it as an option to buy more? Like if at some point I want 20 of those tables I will be able to buy more two months from now as long as I purchased 1 now? Or if I want 20 in two months I need to buy 20 now before they disappear forever... Or until next year or whatever

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Okay sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I didn't see it anywhere. If I buy one of tables that are on "sale"/. Available for currently 4 more days ( like the Victorian lace table), does that mean I will always have it as an option to buy more? Like if at some point I want 20 of those tables I will be able to buy more two months from now as long as I purchased 1 now? Or if I want 20 in two months I need to buy 20 now before they disappear forever... Or until next year or whatever
    No. When it comes to items that have been removed from the market, or that you have not unlock through goals, you can only purchase them when they are relisted in sales.

Basic rule of thumb: If you did not have the option to purchase an item before the sale, you will not have the option to purchase more after the sale is over.

The only exception to this rule is Wallpaper and Floor Tiles and that is only if you are on iOS. For iOS players, if you purchase a single wallpaper or floor tile then you can purchase more even after they are removed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Limited time items are usually removed after the sale while the regular ones will stay. It's best to take advantage of the sale if you really want the item. There's no guarantee that the same limited time item will return in future. Hope this clarifies.

New Resident
    Does anyone have a suggestion of what table & chairs go with the Tatami Floor & Tatami Walls? I want a Japanese theme I?m just terrible at matching

Is the Material Request gifts set at the same time as gift reset time?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by livbtg View Post
    Does anyone have a suggestion of what table & chairs go with the Tatami Floor & Tatami Walls? I want a Japanese theme I?m just terrible at matching
    The Ai Table and Chair were released with the Tatami Floor & Wallpaper.

Here's a link to the original update so you can see everything else that released along with those items:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78966

Executive Chef
    I do not know if this is glitch on my part of whatever, but I never did last goal, AT ALL, and yet I have the item on my list as unlock? Same with the oven, but yet I never did it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B66CFE5-0FF3-4CB8-A7A3-43735D3C69F8.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	50175

Name:	5F52A4CC-AD4E-4008-A76C-A976DD4E0A9A.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	50176

Name:	F06D0C0F-C555-4CB7-9B73-10F08B848CC8.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	216.4 KB 
ID:	50177

Name:	863AAB29-FC5A-417B-B934-308F0C3D1652.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	50180

I do not know where to ask this on a appropriate thread, but I so confuse?
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-21-19 at 01:56 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)