Page 103 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1692

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

hi! i'm new and was wondering what are the goal dates for 2020?

Sparkling Cake

Please help! I am wanting to stock up on my Sparkling Cake but cannot find the oven. I looked in Bakery Cook Book it is a recent oven (I think)
    TIA

Nightclub Owner
    Sparkling Cake is on the Nuptial Oven that was released on February 25 2020.

Thank you!!! Have a fabulous and healthy weekend

Fashion Designer
    There’s an Easter sale just started on Castle Story. They also had an excellent St Patrick’s sale, while there was nothing at all on Bakery Story. Any chance of getting an Easter sale on here? And since we missed a St Patrick’s sale could we have an eggcellent Easter sale please?
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    There?s an Easter sale just started on Castle Story. They also had an excellent St Patrick?s sale, while there was nothing at all on Bakery Story. Any chance of getting an Easter sale on here? And since we missed a St Patrick?s sale could we have an eggcellent Easter sale please?
    Ahahaha, nice pun!

Though, I definitely agree.

I would like a sale as big as the one that happened last year in April.

Though, I do hope that there might be an inclusion with some Christmas items, though I'm very doubtful.

But if nothing for Christmas, I at least hope to see a sale of some kind - weather big or small, it wouldn't particularly matter, as I've been missing them.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Account suspended
    Will I still be able to get my account back after being suspended? Made a report about an accidental purchase but they suspended the acct right away. I just ignored the purchase and just informed support that the activity was just an error. Can somebody pls help me. I can't access my acct anymore. I miss playing restaurant and bakery story.

Executive Chef
    I'm quite disappointed that there hasn't been sale since February. Supposedly there's been sales on other Storm8 games from what another forum player has said - why is bakery story being left out of it?

So far, we've not a sale for St Patrick's, and so far, none for Easter, either .... And yet on another game, there's been a sale for both.

Is there a particular reason as to why bakery, and other S8 games are being left out?

As it's not just bakery being left out. But that's the game I play most, and can say for certain, that I've not seen a sale since.

Does anyone have a thought as to why bakery (and other games) is being left out of sales, currently?

Or why sales on select games are still happening, but not on others?

I miss having sales, in all honesty.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if we're gonna get sales anymore? We missed St Patricks and now Easter. I'm thankful that we're still getting goals, but at this rate there's nothing to spend our gems on!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the feeling that this game and RS are at it's end.
    Because they're not fixing stuff anymore. No notifications, no working gem video's, no sales. I think one of these days they will pull out the plug.