Page 108 of 169 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Orchidz View Post
    Thanks so much for the reply. Can you just let me know why the spring petal oven is not available to me? It is still available on the goal list and I can click on 'Buy' in the actual goal. But when it brings me to view the ovens, it is still highlighted in pink. I click on the oven and nothing happens. I'm at level 50.
    There are two new appliances - Petal Pastry Oven and Special Petal Stove - that were released with current goal. However, the only way to unlock them is by participating in the goals and completing the required tasks. The current goal thread (post #1, page 1) lists exactly what you need to purchase/build/serve in order to unlock them.

If you have any other questions for this current goal, feel free to post in the goal thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-21-(15-Days)

New Resident
    Thanks so very much.

Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    not sure if they will be able to give my gems back that were accidentally spent on my new iPad we are trying to get setup
    that keeps having glitches & causing popups constantly & getting disconnected when requesting parts. I had that happen & somehow I must have hit the button that says "Finish Building" for a certain amount. I was surprised when I had got disconnected & was going through the list to request for parts from neighbors I haven?t asked.
    One thing that keeps happening on my new iPad is these popups asking if I want to buy Gems & sometimes Coins. They sometimes come up when the other windows to request parts is up, so not sure if that could have caused something to be pressed.
    Is there anyway to locate how many Gems exactly it took?
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Yes, or at least there was once a way.

I haven't had an ID name change since at least 2016 or 2017. So I'm not sure if you still can.

But if there still is, it's thought this link.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just did something, to see - so I'll let you know the out come (if it worked or not) Give me at least 5-7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fashionblog12 View Post
    Is it possible to change my storm id
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I just did something, to see - so I'll let you know the out come (if it worked or not) Give me at least 5-7 days.
    Ahaha! It worked! Yes, if you go through the link I've sent you, there is still a way that you can change your ID. You've just got to give them three ID choices for the change, just in case one of them are already taken. Enjoy!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    not sure if they will be able to give my gems back that were accidentally spent on my new iPad we are trying to get setup
    that keeps having glitches & causing popups constantly & getting disconnected when requesting parts. I had that happen & somehow I must have hit the button that says "Finish Building" for a certain amount. I was surprised when I had got disconnected & was going through the list to request for parts from neighbors I haven?t asked.
    One thing that keeps happening on my new iPad is these popups asking if I want to buy Gems & sometimes Coins. They sometimes come up when the other windows to request parts is up, so not sure if that could have caused something to be pressed.
    Is there anyway to locate how many Gems exactly it took?
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    You'll have to contact the company directly to see if they could tell you what happened to the gems: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

New Resident
    If y'all would just take the time and effort to hear what the people are asking and wanting out of storm8 they are reaching out before they are quiting playing the game...!!! Now 1) everyone is wanting to know...is storm8 going to bring back the videos for the gems??? I hear a lot of talk about how it helped... And it really did!!! A lot of people are also saying that's one reason they quit playing or not playing so much because of that reason!!! And without the gems it takes longer to build the appliances especially when your only able to accept 20 gifts per day and having to build between 4-6 appliances just to finish the goals on time due to the long hours and the quantity to prepare the food!!! And a lot of neighbors don't participate in the goals or send you what you don't need...2) there are some products that are offered that people don't have and/or would like!!! Just like talk of some older appliances...some people don't have due to them not being able to get them when they were offered or some people are new to the game!!! Give people a reason to stay interested and keep wanting to play!!! If y'all would read the comments people are telling y'all what they would like!!! People are wanting to play the game but are not being heard!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by N280400 View Post
    If y'all would just take the time and effort to hear what the people are asking and wanting out of storm8 they are reaching out before they are quiting playing the game...!!! Now 1) everyone is wanting to know...is storm8 going to bring back the videos for the gems??? I hear a lot of talk about how it helped... And it really did!!! A lot of people are also saying that's one reason they quit playing or not playing so much because of that reason!!! And without the gems it takes longer to build the appliances especially when your only able to accept 20 gifts per day and having to build between 4-6 appliances just to finish the goals on time due to the long hours and the quantity to prepare the food!!! And a lot of neighbors don't participate in the goals or send you what you don't need...2) there are some products that are offered that people don't have and/or would like!!! Just like talk of some older appliances...some people don't have due to them not being able to get them when they were offered or some people are new to the game!!! Give people a reason to stay interested and keep wanting to play!!! If y'all would read the comments people are telling y'all what they would like!!! People are wanting to play the game but are not being heard!!!
    Just a fellow player here but thought I'd share some info that you may find useful.

The free gem videos are a promotional feature that is subject to come and go randomly. Here's a link to the thread on the topic for further discussion:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-videos/page19

And here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the issue of videos not loading in case that's what you were referring to: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...working/page18

If you'd like to have more neighbors who participate in goals, the Add Me Forum can be very helpful. You can either add your own info and what you'd like in a neighbor so others can add you or you can read through the posts to find other goaling neighbors to add to your game: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...y-Story-Add-Me

And here's a link to the suggestion thread for any other ideas you'd like to share: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback

Maybe someone knows the answer to a question one of my sisters was asking. She is trying to help me out with issues we are having & getting my new iPad setup.
    We understand that Bakery Story & other apps that use the Photo app & other features or permissions need to be enabled to work properly will ask you to do this the 1st time you install it.
    Bakery Story seems to be one of the apps in the list of apps that require the permissions. Is this because of videos & other graphics the games have? We can watch videos for free gems. I would think that would need to be enabled to use your video library. It seems like all of those things are enabled in the same areas.
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    ​Amy

New Resident

Question Will I get gifts?

So what if I have over 100 neighbors? Will I get all the gifts they send me?