Page 106 of 170 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1694

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Trying to figure out if I have things set up properly on my new iPad I just got setup.
    It looks like my Bakery is there? Is there anything I need to double check? The current goals seem to be still functioning.
    The battery on my old iPad stopped working I think.
    ​Amy

I have a query about getting gems from recipes. I thought you would earn a gem every time you level up on a recipe but I've noticed that I don't always get a gem. For example, on the current goal, I'm cooking the 3rd recipe of the second oven and had levelled up to 2 but I didn't get a gem? Is this a mistake or are the gems randomly allocated?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shinistarz View Post
    I have a query about getting gems from recipes. I thought you would earn a gem every time you level up on a recipe but I've noticed that I don't always get a gem. For example, on the current goal, I'm cooking the 3rd recipe of the second oven and had levelled up to 2 but I didn't get a gem? Is this a mistake or are the gems randomly allocated?
    No, you receive rewards every time you level up your mastery of a recipe but only receive a gem when finishing level 2 and 4 mastery.

Here's a link to the Game Guide section that explains the rewards: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413689

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, you receive rewards every time you level up your mastery of a recipe but only receive a gem when finishing level 2 and 4 mastery.

Here's a link to the Game Guide section that explains the rewards: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413689
    Oh I see, thank you!!

Executive Chef
    is there a list of the most profitible coin wise per hour of cooking for a recipe for the basic oven?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    is there a list of the most profitible coin wise per hour of cooking for a recipe for the basic oven?
    The CookBook thread has a chart that lists all the information for every basic recipe - and since no new basics have been released in years, the chart is as up to date as you'll find on the forum:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

When will there be another expansion sale.

Hi! I need some help 😊 [I'm french so don't blame me for my English please 🙏😂]

I am asked to make a goal but the wallpaper, the tiles and the chair cannot be found. - > I have found my answer. It's a general bug!

Notifications doesn't work. I don't have the tea cake display, I have bakery since March.
    If I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose my game?

Thanks!
    Last edited by CaChocolatine; 05-18-20 at 10:56 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CaChocolatine View Post
    Hi! I need some help  [I'm french so don't blame me for my English please ]
    ...snip...
    Notifications doesn't work.
    This is a known (and widespread) issue but sadly no fix has been offered yet. Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the issue where the team will most likely post any updates/information: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...cations/page17

I don't have the tea cake display, I have bakery since March.
    If you play on an Android device: you will only have access to the Tea Cake Display if you downloaded the Springtime Edition of the app back in 2014 (the app has since been removed from the Play Store.) If you don't have the special Springtime Edition of the app, then you'll have for the item to be relisted in a sale to purchase.

If you play on an iOS device: the deco should still be in the Market for purchase.

If I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose my game?

Thanks!
    All game progress is saved on the s8 servers so your progress will never be lost as long as you know your s8 ID and password to login after reinstalling.

Here's a thread that explains how the Login feature works if you're unsure: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post759602

I can't find sweetco chairs, sweetco wallpaper, sweetco floor tiles. Why?
    There is only sweetco tables