Quote Originally Posted by Candystwingirls View Post
Forgive me for posting this here, I'm just feeling a little frustrated.
Because of sizing issues it seems like I keep getting things enlarged when they are on the edge of my bakery property. First a sled from the newest crate, then the holiday shoppers from the goal. I submitted a request to have them made unlocked. The holiday shoppers are now in my storage however the sledders (I sent a message to game support a month ago and also also wrote a request in the crate forum) are still stuck on the edge of my property. I would really like them moved please please.
Thank you for the attention to this matter and all the things you all do to make the game fun. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20210104-212640_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	58042

Update
I also submitted a second support request to have this fixed and I just got an email saying my request was closed bc of limited staff. I spend an obscene amount in the game. please help me.
This is a known issue that was caused when the deco was resized by the team after players already had it on their boards. We're hopeful to hear something from them soon, the Mod has contacted the team on our behalf so they are fully aware. Until a fix comes through, you can keep checking the established Bugs Thread on the issue for updates.