Page 32 of 170 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by buetto View Post
    Does anybody know where Egg Tarts can be found? Thanks.
    They are on the dim sum station
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

The Honorable Panda
    Dim Sum Station -Goal Thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Angry Unbelievable!!!

I've emailed Storm 8 about this issue and I received a reply saying my ticket was closed. I should have known better than to think I'd get ANY help from them!! The 1st issue was a couple of weeks ago. I had 9 gems go missing after purchasing. They're response was they didn't have enough of a support team for BS to help or something stupid like that. Now I purchased one of the 2 required Robot Servers and didn't get credit towards the goal!! Again.. No help from Storm 8!! This is bull. They have in-app purchasing but no support??! I've spent close to $160.buying gems these past couple of weeks between BS & RS.. Never again!! So, I suppose I'm out the 20,000 coins I spent on the Robot Server huh?

Ok this is the 2nd time in a month that I've been robbed of gems by the bug that makes messages start popping up about supposedly unfinished goals, right over tables I'm tipping and before I know it POOF gems are stolen! It's not a new problem, why can't we get this fixed or get reimbursed for stolen gems!!! It's theft when it's a known problem and continues unfixed AND nobody reimburses us!! I got robbed this time while visiting community members as part of our goal. So if S8 can seems us around to tip community members as part of a goal, they can fix or reimburse us !!

Anyone have any suggestions? Grrrrrr

Farm Supplier
    Regarding old goal pop ups, this is S8 Community Manager Elsa's response
    (in RS Old goal pop up thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-pop-ups/page) :

"We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category."

~~~~~

Anyway, have you tried to submit ticket(s) to S8 support and selected the 'Purchase' category instead of the Bug category? Hope you don't get an immediate automated robotic unhelpful response in your email inbox.

NOTE: Also, in future, take preventative measures and only tap tap tap on the LEFT of your screen in your game, trust me on this - I've done this for 8 months now and have not had my gems stolen via old gem pop ups since then (*touch wood*).

Thanks for the advice. I did purchase gems so I will try to get help that way. Having said that, I worked in the computer software business for 30 years before retiring so I feel this is a cop out. If tipping neighbors and community keeps costing players gems, I can't be the only one who may just stop tipping. Period. And may very seriously stop buying gems if I have to watch them disappear. I try very hard to avoid the middle of the screen but it's not always possible and it certainly is nonsense.

Host(ess)
    Is anyone else having a problem getting the hyperspace rocket? When I tap on it to place it in my bakery it does not stay.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by giadyl View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem getting the hyperspace rocket? When I tap on it to place it in my bakery it does not stay.
    I haven?t gotten it yet but I?m assuming it?s a large decoration and you might not be making space for it in your bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I haven?t gotten it yet but I?m assuming it?s a large decoration and you might not be making space for it in your bakery.
    I agree, when I bought it I was trying to place it in a spot that was the exact size it is but it wouldn't let me place it I had to put it somewhere that was a larger area and then move it over. This is something I have to do all the time with larger decor.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    I've just finished both goals. The main goal prize is tele-transportation. I did not get one. I've looked through all options twice. I do not have one. Please help with the delivery.