Page 128 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1691

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Host(ess)
    hello, I am hoping someone can tell me why I do not have the option of watching a video to earn gems?
    I am using an Android phone.
    Thank you 😊 for any help.
    Charliesangelcats

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliesangelcats View Post
    hello, I am hoping someone can tell me why I do not have the option of watching a video to earn gems?
    I am using an Android phone.
    Thank you 😊 for any help.
    Charliesangelcats
    This is a promotional offer that's random and not available for all players - for more details/further discussion, see goal thread here.

Yeah, it sucks for Android users. You don't get the same options as Apple users, different appliances available too. My daughter plays on her iphone, still can watch videos for gems and has access to appliances I can't purchase/build.

I have a question. I saw a bakery who had multiple cash registers so, I want to purchase a second digital cash register but I can't seem to find the digital cash register anywhere.. where did it go?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Steller91 View Post
    I have a question. I saw a bakery who had multiple cash registers so, I want to purchase a second digital cash register but I can't seem to find the digital cash register anywhere.. where did it go?
    Cash Registers are found under the Table tab of the Market.

Off topic.. does anybody know if it is possible to have my gems from Restraunt Story transferred to my BS account? Both apps have the same Storm ID login info. I don't play RS anymore but I have close to 200 gems there. I would love to have them here instead!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pambaxter View Post
    Off topic.. does anybody know if it is possible to have my gems from Restaurant Story transferred to my BS account? Both apps have the same Storm ID login info. I don't play RS anymore but I have close to 200 gems there. I would love to have them here instead!
    Not to my knowledge. In all my years of playing, I've only ever seen each game treated/handled as an individual with no influence over - or connection to - the others despite having the same parent company.

If you have any further questions please feel free to post in the Help Me thread here. If you're looking for new neighbors I'd recommend posting in the BS Add Me Forum where your post in more likely to be seen - same goes for suggestions in the Suggestion & Feedback Forum.

Could someone please tell me the exact page for Corn Muffins or what appliance to use? I keep going around in circles looking for it & not having much luck. Thank you for all help, Amy
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Could someone please tell me the exact page for Corn Muffins or what appliance to use? I keep going around in circles looking for it & not having much luck. Thank you for all help, Amy
    They are in the Colonial Oven. Here's a link to information on the Colonial Oven from the Cookbook Guide:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1644107
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Gifts

You only get 20 gifts a day. But if you don't like the gift you were sent, like I hate food, you hit the decline key and then you'll get a new selection for a gift from another person which you can accept or decline. So everyone can get 20 gifts they want as long as their friends are gifting and you have enough friends. That's why it's good to have a lot of friends especially ones that play the way you do. It is also why it's important for us to gift everyday we can so all of our friends get what they need to play. 💕💗💕

Quote Originally Posted by Parlez2008 View Post
    I do not like that I cannot receive gifts once "full". What does "full" mean anyways? I should be able to receive gifts from all my neighbors since I've taken the time to become neighbors with them. Also, food gifts should be listed before parts.