Page 119 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

I place requests different times of the day for both my games Bakery & Restaurant story but only 20, it seems like the requests are not filled til the following day. I?m in WA so I thought resets times would be midnight but it seems like its 24 hrs after each request is made. I know neighbors can gift me and I can request 20 gifts but how does building parts work?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiesSweetstuff View Post
    I place requests different times of the day for both my games Bakery & Restaurant story but only 20, it seems like the requests are not filled til the following day. I?m in WA so I thought resets times would be midnight but it seems like its 24 hrs after each request is made. I know neighbors can gift me and I can request 20 gifts but how does building parts work?
    You are correct that the reset time for the game and daily requests is 12 midnight PST / 3 am EST. The thing to keep in mind is that your neighbors fill your requests, not the game itself. The time that you receive the parts you requested will very likely be different each and every time - it all comes down to when your neighbors are checking in on their own games to see and accept your requests.

I missed a lot of goals is there any way I can do them now?

This is for suggestions
    There should be a upgrade option for ovens to go to one touch cooking and serving.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KayleighKitchen View Post
    This is for suggestions
    There should be a upgrade option for ovens to go to one touch cooking and serving.
    The basic oven has an upgraded version with one touch cooking and serving. It's the easy oven. I wouldn't use anything else. I have 120 ovens that are baking red velvet cake every day on them. I wouldn't like to use the normal basic oven to do them.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KayleighKitchen View Post
    This is for suggestions
    The Easy Oven requires no preparations, which means you only have to tap it once to cook and another time to serve after your recipe is done cooking. The Easy Oven costs 20,000 coins, however you need to construct it with parts.
    Last edited by Paul__; 11-23-20 at 11:56 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    The basic oven has an upgraded version with one touch cooking and serving. It's the easy oven. I wouldn't use anything else. I have 120 ovens that are baking red velvet cake every day on them. I wouldn't like to use the normal basic oven to do them.
    120 ovens? Forgive me for asking but how are you not completely overwhelmed with food? I have 24 ovens and sometimes I have to stop cooking to let some food sell off. I have a quick turnover setup to my tables and I have the max number of bots in my shop at all times so I can't sell any faster.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    120 ovens? Forgive me for asking but how are you not completely overwhelmed with food? I have 24 ovens and sometimes I have to stop cooking to let some food sell off. I have a quick turnover setup to my tables and I have the max number of bots in my shop at all times so I can't sell any faster.
    I think it is good strategy. I have 60 ovens & keep them all cooking high value (10 & 12 coin) food whenever not working on a goal. Then have 1 counter each set way aside to collect only that food. For instance I have 2 million RV cake and 1 million sugar cookies and love potion. That way high value food is always being served and the coins collect a lot faster. And if I can’t play for a while I still have that high value food being served.

Any time I add counters for goal foods, I try to add an equal number of extra counters for the high value foods so I am always serving more of them. At the end of the goals I serve something to result in the counters being combined. Then I keep only the counters with the high value food and store the others. Yes I toss a lot of the lower value food, but I don’t care as I have more than enough of the high value food.

The extra ovens really come in handy to finish the side and 5 day goals quickly too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I'm not overwhelmed at all as I only bake red velvet cake. I only have one counter and that is usually hidden. I do goals but I just bin the food that I make for it. RVC gives you 12 coins a plate and that's the highest on bakery story. I cook for a few days then have a few days not cooking. I obviously earn a lot more when I don't cook as it's expensive to pay 6,100 coins x 120. I still have about 60 million RVC on that one counter so I could go without cooking for quite some time. I've built up a LOT of coins since I started doing this. I wish I had as many in real life. I'd be able to buy Newcastle United twice over with plenty to spare lol.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

How do I change my bakery name? And...
    How do I change my font?