Page 30 of 169 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

In the goals menu I got a new goal: "Install and play Dragon Story". However when I try to install it I get the message: "This item is not available in your country."

I used to play this game with the same account few years ago.

Not a big issue, I just wanted to check on my dragons.

Just wondering, why am I getting this goal if it is not available for me...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by helgaisbaking View Post
    In the goals menu I got a new goal: "Install and play Dragon Story". However when I try to install it I get the message: "This item is not available in your country."

I used to play this game with the same account few years ago.

Not a big issue, I just wanted to check on my dragons.

Just wondering, why am I getting this goal if it is not available for me...
    If you changed the region in the application store, (iTunes, google play) you may receive this message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

i nead to get the pasword for my old acount

it is moono1 and i hooked it to my email

Where do we see our gift reset time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question, i’ve recently started playing again after a long break and wanted some information on the gem ovens. How many recipes are there? Is there a reason it’s for gems? Like it’s better than normal ovens? And finally, do we make the gems back from mastering the recipes?
    Would appreciate any insight into this before i spend my gems on those ovens thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    Quick question, i’ve recently started playing again after a long break and wanted some information on the gem ovens. How many recipes are there? Is there a reason it’s for gems? Like it’s better than normal ovens? And finally, do we make the gems back from mastering the recipes?
    Would appreciate any insight into this before i spend my gems on those ovens thanks!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook look through here! For gem ovens. It seems to be the same concept with regular ovens. I saw one with 3 recipes only. I believe there’s no reason but to spend gems for ovens in my opinion.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Yes, the gem ovens are pretty much like the basic ones and they're already built. You will earn gems for mastering the recipes.

I own some of these ovens because a lot of the recipes are quite cute and I figured it is a better use of my gems than falling into a gem trap one day. Plus, I can eventually recoup a few gems that I spent to buy it unlike a decoration.

All of my gem ovens have three recipes. A small trade-off is that a lot of the recipes have high XP value for short cook times, so they're probably good for leveling up quickly.

According to the cookbook, the Sonic Victorian Oven & Stove only has one recipe each (the others being locked) and they cost 25 gems which I don't think is really worth it but the other ovens are between 5 to 9 gems.

I agree that there really is no reason for the ovens to cost gems.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    You can send a new round of gifts to your neighbors each day starting at 12 AM (midnight) PST
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Gems

does anyone know when the next time the gems will go on sale?