Page 132 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1691

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Is the colonial oven the only gem oven that gives extra gems for mastering recipes!?
    As far as I'm aware, yes it is the only appliance to award extra gems for mastering recipes.

I couldn't find a thread for this so I'm asking here.

I currently have two different ovens being built - the goal oven and lucky duck oven.

So I requested parts like this. I selected 10 of my neighbors to help build the goal oven and another 10 for the lucky oven. I specifically picked them so I could get the parts quickly and not waste my 20 requests.

I realised that I wasn't getting any parts on the lucky duck oven but every request was answered for the goal oven. What's even more weird is that some of the neighbors I requested for the duck oven was literally tipping me and posting on my board. So I knew they were online.

It isn't in my neighbor's nature to ignore my requests so I decided to investigate.

One of the remaining bakeries that I didn't request from was actually my second bakery. So I sent out a request to it for the duck oven. (Pls note that this is the first and only request made to the bakery for the day).

I logged in and saw that the only request I had was from my main bakery but for goal oven parts. That request was from the day before. So that means even though the request still sent, it wasn't delivered.

Can we not request parts for multiple ovens a day? Even if it's to different bakeries?? Why allow the request to send if no one will get it?? I could've used that request to build another goal oven but I just wanted to get started on the lucky duck oven.

So it there like an unspoken "You can only request parts for one oven a day" rule?

Asking on here since no one answered my thread.

Hi!!!
    I bought this oven at 25gems it is locked, can you ask storm8 to unlock it please (

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BFB9F057-A1A9-49B7-BC34-512016BEF41E.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	167.0 KB 
ID:	62516

Name:	8448E58E-9F39-4AD0-82AA-BE5325701BF9.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	62517

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Hi!!!
    I bought this oven at 25gems it is locked, can you ask storm8 to unlock it please (

This has been flagged over, currently awaiting an update
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    This has been flagged over, currently awaiting an update
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Hi!!!

UPDATE: The Sonic Victorian Appliances and their associated recipes were from an expired 2017 goal. The team has decided to remove these items from the market as the goal had expired long ago; however, they have noted player interest in wanting to see these appliances back with the recipes unlocked.

The recipes will not be unlocking for the Sonic Victorian appliances if you purchased one. If you purchased a Sonic Victorian Oven or a Sonic Victorian Stove and wish to no longer have it/request a refund as a result of this decision, please contact Storm8 Support.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Okay quick question. If I have 2 goals asking for expansion and I expand to the larger of the two,(10x13 rather than 9x12) do I get rewarded for both goals?

Name:	Bakery Story_2022-03-12-23-01-50.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	62560

Name:	Bakery Story_2022-03-12-23-01-42.jpg 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	62561
    Last edited by Justartbyshey; 03-14-22 at 07:01 AM.

Post Collectibles Update

COLLECTIBLES UPDATE

Name:	Screenshot_20220314-092634_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	62557

I saw this as I was entering the game again.
    The collectibles section has 4 new categories.

They all have the same 4 collectible items.

Name:	20220314_095352.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	62559

These different rewards can be redeemed.

Flashy chip
    Pretty Gear
    Opulent Plug
    Glamour Coil

Quote Originally Posted by Justartbyshey View Post
    Okay quick question. If I have 2 goals asking for expansion and I expand to the larger of the two,(10x13 rather than 9x12) do I get rewarded for both goals?

Name:	Bakery Story_2022-03-12-23-01-50.jpg 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	62560

Name:	Bakery Story_2022-03-12-23-01-42.jpg 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	62561
    Yes, you will get the rewards for both expansions Expansions must be done in order, so you will have to expand to 9x12 before you can expand to 10x13.

Quote Originally Posted by Justartbyshey View Post
    COLLECTIBLES UPDATE

Name:	Screenshot_20220314-092634_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	62557

I saw this as I was entering the game again.
    The collectibles section has 4 new categories.

They all have the same 4 collectible items.

Name:	20220314_095352.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	62559

These different rewards can be redeemed.

Flashy chip
    Pretty Gear
    Opulent Plug
    Glamour Coil
    Based on your earlier post, it's possible you're seeing this message just now because you advanced to Level 12 in the game. Starting at Level 12, you are able to take part in the game's rotational 15-Day and 5-Day goals. The pop-up you saw is for the current 15-Day goal, "Ballroom Baking Blitz".

The forum community puts together a goal thread at the start of each goal outlining step-by-step how to advance in the goal and earn floor decoration prizes. You can find the current one for the Ballroom Baking Blitz event here.

These new collectible items are specifically goal-related, unlike the other collectibles you will see in the tab. These collectibles only drop when you cook goal recipes on the goal appliances. Their associated rewards are parts that you can use towards the construction of other goal appliances to help you complete the goal.

Keep in mind, participating in these 15-day and 5-day goals is optional and completely voluntary If you decide the rotational goal is not to your liking and you would prefer to focus on other goals on your clipboard, or just exploring other areas of the game, that's totally up to you.

You might also find the Bakery Story Game Guide helpful as a newer player. Welcome to the forums, and to Bakery Story! Glad to have you here!

Need Me? Send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Yes, you will get the rewards for both expansions Expansions must be done in order, so you will have to expand to 9x12 before you can expand to 10x13.

Based on your earlier post, it's possible you're seeing this message just now because you advanced to Level 12 in the game. Starting at Level 12, you are able to take part in the game's rotational 15-Day and 5-Day goals. The pop-up you saw is for the current 15-Day goal, "Ballroom Baking Blitz".

The forum community puts together a goal thread at the start of each goal outlining step-by-step how to advance in the goal and earn floor decoration prizes. You can find the current one for the Ballroom Baking Blitz event here.

These new collectible items are specifically goal-related, unlike the other collectibles you will see in the tab. These collectibles only drop when you cook goal recipes on the goal appliances. Their associated rewards are parts that you can use towards the construction of other goal appliances to help you complete the goal.

Keep in mind, participating in these 15-day and 5-day goals is optional and completely voluntary If you decide the rotational goal is not to your liking and you would prefer to focus on other goals on your clipboard, or just exploring other areas of the game, that's totally up to you.

You might also find the Bakery Story Game Guide helpful as a newer player. Welcome to the forums, and to Bakery Story! Glad to have you here!
    Thank you so much that was really helpful. I'm actually not a new member I've been playing for years but it's also been years since I've played lol. I was lost for a little. Also the account I was using was just temporary because I had to resolve an issue wirh my main account so I'm actually at level 35.