Page 125 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1691

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, you can easily and quickly transfer your game between platforms - the BS Game Guide has a section on Transferring your Game using the Login Feature.

The transfer should happen instantly and the differences between the two platforms are subtle and mostly superficial. The biggest things (in my opinion) that are different between the platforms are that the inventory is set up slightly differently in each, iOS has some content that was only available through the limited/seasonal android editions and some iOS users get offers for free gem videos that are not available on droids.

Personally, I play daily on iOS but always keep an android device on hand for redecorating. On iDevices, once you remove an item from your inventory that isn't currently available for purchase (such as removed seasonal content or mystery box items) your inventory will snap back to the first page. Every. Single. Time! With nearly 10 years worth of items in my inventory, it can literally take me hours on an iDevice to simply move items from inventory to my board when I'm doing a remodel. On the upside though, iDevices offer continuous placement for wallpapers and floor tiles which is a pretty big time saver so it's not a total wash.

I think the differences are minor enough that you'll be able to get a handle on them pretty quickly but feel free to stop back if you have any further questions on the matter. Good luck!
    Thanks a lot! I have no problem so far. The immediate upside is that now I have dango recipe to make while using iDevice.
    The most noticable difference for me is...shockingly...the customers!!!
    Lololllol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2021-03-11-03-44-26.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	58687
    i prefer this android version please
    Last edited by Daengel; 03-11-21 at 01:59 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Thanks a lot! I have no problem so far. The immediate upside is that now I have dango recipe to make while using iDevice.
    The most noticable difference for me is...shockingly...the customers!!!
    Lololllol

Name:	bakery_story-2021-03-11-03-44-26.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	58687
    i prefer this android version please
    Can you post a pic of how the customers look on iDevice? I have only android and didn't know there was a difference. What appliance is the dango on? I'll have see if I have it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    Can you post a pic of how the customers look on iDevice? I have only android and didn't know there was a difference. What appliance is the dango on? I'll have see if I have it.

Name:	1EDA006A-8198-4126-B32A-51000532D84E.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	969.2 KB 
ID:	58691
    here, lol
    idk i just think theyre...nah

the dango, washi, mochi ice cream is in regular oven. It's in my ios but not when i open android game.
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

Name:	1EDA006A-8198-4126-B32A-51000532D84E.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	969.2 KB 
ID:	58691
    here, lol
    idk i just think theyre...nah

the dango, washi, mochi ice cream is in regular oven. It's in my ios but not when i open android game.
    Those items were only available for droid users who downloaded the Tokyo Sweets version of the app from years ago.

There's a thread that lists all the different droid versions of the game and their special content here. A lot of the decos have been removed from the market over the years but I'm pretty sure most of the recipes are still there.

New Resident
    Hello. A few questions please Has there been any follow up from the team on SweetCo goal? And what do I have to do to unlock goals that alllow Puebla oven for instance? Or any other goals? Are they blocked because I can?t complete SweetCo ? Thank u.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by strewfj View Post
    Hello. A few questions please Has there been any follow up from the team on SweetCo goal? And what do I have to do to unlock goals that alllow Puebla oven for instance? Or any other goals? Are they blocked because I can?t complete SweetCo ? Thank u.
    No, there's been no official fixes for the SweetCo Goal issue but a Mod did recently re-flag the issue with the team so hopefully we'll hear something soon. It's probably best to bookmark the SweetCo Bug Thread since that's most likely where any further info/updates will be posted first.

In other bad news goals are only available for a limited time, barring the few permanent starter goals. If you missed out on a goal's original release, there's nothing to be done. Sometimes the goal appliances and content will be relisted in future goals and sales but it's very rare that entire goals are relisted.

On the plus side, goals are not interconnected so any future goals will be open to you as long as you meet the minimum level requirements.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-12-21 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Oops! Forgot the link

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Those items were only available for droid users who downloaded the Tokyo Sweets version of the app from years ago.

There's a thread that lists all the different droid versions of the game and their special content here. A lot of the decos have been removed from the market over the years but I'm pretty sure most of the recipes are still there.
    Thanks Daegel & Anniras. I agree the android customers are 'better looking', the ios look sort of washed out. So I am lucky to have the better looking customers and the recipes too.

Farm Supplier
    What are the basic parts...I forgot.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    What are the basic parts...I forgot.
    It depends on who you ask, to be honest. However, you can find a full list of parts and what appliances require them in the Updated BS Parts List, list in my signature below.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a list inventory or something for names of chairs and tables on what went together?. I know some don?t. I?m looking for what table goes with Restore Seat? I couldn?t font Restore Table? Thank you
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication