Page 96 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

I thought we were supposed to receive 20 gifts from our neighbors? One of my neighbors just wrote on my wall that you are maxed already. So I decided to count my gifts before accepting any at reset and I have only received 15.

❌Just A Few Questions To Ask ❌
    1 What is the highest level in Bakery I heard it's 100 but no evidence of that I've been playing along time
    2 What is the Maximum number of ovens
    3 Will There Be a Sale on Expansions Soon I'm Sure everyone would love a sale
    4 Expansions Should be like Dragon Story Ask for maps or something
    Thankyou

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2714 View Post
    ❌Just A Few Questions To Ask ❌
    1 What is the highest level in Bakery I heard it's 100 but no evidence of that I've been playing along time
    2 What is the Maximum number of ovens
    3 Will There Be a Sale on Expansions Soon I'm Sure everyone would love a sale
    4 Expansions Should be like Dragon Story Ask for maps or something
    Thankyou
    1. 99 is currently the highest obtainable level
    2. There is no cap for appliances but we only get 18 free appliance slots
    3. We have no way of knowing for certain what Black Friday will offer but it seems likely based on past sales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    I thought we were supposed to receive 20 gifts from our neighbors? One of my neighbors just wrote on my wall that you are maxed already. So I decided to count my gifts before accepting any at reset and I have only received 15.
    Yes. I faced the same problems sometimes during the 15 days goal. It was less rhan 20.

Where does the punch bowl recipe come from?

EDIT: Nevermind! I found out it's an item.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koalacakess View Post
    Where does the punch bowl recipe come from?

EDIT: Nevermind! I found out it's an item.
    Can you be more specific? I'm looking at the full recipe list but am not seeing anything called "Punch Bowl."

EDIT: Ah, that Punch Bowl! Yes, it is a deco, one that's from the Fruit Basket Mystery Crate.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-26-19 at 04:25 PM.

New Resident

HELP! Christmas decor gone?!

I had this game quite a few years ago but decided to download it again last week because I love decorating my bakery for Christmas. The past couple days there was so much Christmas decor but I needed to be level 15 to buy it. Well today I got to level 15 and it?s ALL GONE. There?s only the not very cute tinsel decor and the rest is gone. There?s still a month till Christmas I?m so confused?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by evkhro View Post
    I had this game quite a few years ago but decided to download it again last week because I love decorating my bakery for Christmas. The past couple days there was so much Christmas decor but I needed to be level 15 to buy it. Well today I got to level 15 and it?s ALL GONE. There?s only the not very cute tinsel decor and the rest is gone. There?s still a month till Christmas I?m so confused?!
    Yes, after the Black Friday a lot of items were removed from our Markets and are no longer available to purchase. I'm currently compiling a list of all items removed and will post it in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...91#post1604691

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know why I cannot place my last 5 or so ovens? I've never had trouble on this bakery, is it some kind of glitch?

It's a level 99 bakery, so it's not my level playing role in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbWM9tb-QBY

I would post a screen recording video, but it wouldn't let me, so unfortunately I had to start a YouTube account to show said video. Regardless nothing personal is on it.

New Resident

Goal reset times

Hey all, can someone tell me how long after reset does the 5 day goal start n also how long after for the 15 day too plz. How many hours I need as I'm in uk n my reset is 8am. Thank you