Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

No, you have to do each one in order.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've taken the content of this players post and pasting here for a response for them... thanks!

I regularly restock my counters and I found a counter with a pitcher of cranberry cider. I searched and found that the Antique Oven has an item named Cranberry Cider so got some out and started cooking. Well, it turned out to be Cranberry Cider but in glasses instead of in a pitcher so I had to pull out another counter. Is there a another Cranberry Cider out there? Maybe with a longer name?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've taken the content of this players post and pasting here for a response for them... thanks!

I regularly restock my counters and I found a counter with a pitcher of cranberry cider. I searched and found that the Antique Oven has an item named Cranberry Cider so got some out and started cooking. Well, it turned out to be Cranberry Cider but in glasses instead of in a pitcher so I had to pull out another counter. Is there a another Cranberry Cider out there? Maybe with a longer name?

There are indeed two Cranberry Cider recipes in Restaurant Story:

The first, on the Quaint Oven (introduced September 2019), presents as a pitcher when served on a countertop:

The second, on the Antique Oven (introduced November 2019, only two months later), presents as three glasses on a tray when served on a countertop:

I'll flag this over to see if one of the names can be changed for clarity. Thank you for your question!

(Trivia: A third appliance, the Winter Wonder Dispenser, debuted a Spring Dream recipe in December 2019, which also looks a lot like the aforementioned Cranberry Cider recipes. Looks like cranberry drinks were in vogue in 2019 )
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-26-22 at 10:59 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    How are we supposed to know which appliances will have all available recipes prior to purchase? For example, I bought the food lab oven for $30000 coins and it would have been great to know that it only contained one recipe of the three were available/active. I think all of the appliances should have the information “I” symbol and provide information regarding number of recipes that come with and how many are available. For example, 1 of 3 recipes available or active. So many of us are spending money and we don’t know how many recipes are available and active until after purchase. Seems unfair.

New Resident
    Does anyone know if you can request food as gifts?

Help! i bought the money by using 100 gems accidentally ! Can storm8 return the gems and reduce my amount of money! I used many time to save my gems!🥺🥺

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper0925 View Post
    Help! i bought the money by using 100 gems accidentally ! Can storm8 return the gems and reduce my amount of money! I used many time to save my gems!����
    Please reach out to support for assistance with your account. Link is in my signature - thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by ankit06 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can request food as gifts?
    Only parts for oven you can request. If you want food you can write on your wall or neighbors walls that you want food as gift. Hope that helps.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know when the Tree Table was introduced? Was it an update or a goal al that time?

Thank you in advance.
    Jan

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post
    Does anyone know when the Tree Table was introduced? Was it an update or a goal al that time?

Thank you in advance.
    Jan
    Do you have a picture of what you’re referring to?