Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MetinacA View Post
    Nobody can help me?? Or is there just not a current thread or???
    Have you checked the RS Game Guide? There are several sections in it dedicated to troubleshooting and game play in general that may be helpful.

If you have any specific questions or trouble areas you'd like to share, I could maybe find more specific threads to recommend.

Farm Supplier
    Question - I have 97 million in money. Will it carry on adding up or reset at 99,999,999?
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaAtLeeds View Post
    Question - I have 97 million in money. Will it carry on adding up or reset at 99,999,999?
    It continues to increase. I have 201 million coins.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Have you checked the RS Game Guide? There are several sections in it dedicated to troubleshooting and game play in general that may be helpful.

If you have any specific questions or trouble areas you'd like to share, I could maybe find more specific threads to recommend.
    Thank you! No, not a question per se, I posted earlier (the page before this one) I basically just wanted a thread for suggestions for better gaming, maybe a little complaining if you will lololol such things like it’d be so nice if we didn’t have to tap so much for items that are no longer available for purchase when we’re decorating….suggestions such as that. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MetinacA View Post
    Thank you! No, not a question per se, I posted earlier (the page before this one) I basically just wanted a thread for suggestions for better gaming, maybe a little complaining if you will lololol such things like it?d be so nice if we didn?t have to tap so much for items that are no longer available for purchase when we?re decorating?.suggestions such as that. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!
    For general suggestions, I'd recommend looking through the RS Suggestions and Feedback Forum here - lots of interesting ideas for every aspect of the game. The BS/RS communities are some seriously creative thinkers/problem solvers.

And for the inventory/decorating issue, I sent you a PM because my reply got quite lengthy.

Would someone please tell me if the amount of request we receive per 24 hours has changed in RS? I believe it use to be 20/ day

New 5days goal(Rainbow Bites?) has not started at my restaurant
    Is it because you haven't finished the side goal? Or because I haven't reached the release level?

Quote Originally Posted by 16bliss8 View Post
    New 5days goal(Rainbow Bites?) has not started at my restaurant
    Is it because you haven't finished the side goal? Or because I haven't reached the release level?
    The 5 days goal just started today for me. Which level are you on now?

Rhino Keeper

New Expansi?n 200 gems

I want to ask if I can expand directly to the maximum expansion.