Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident

New updates

When will restaurant story have a new update

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling2 View Post
    When will restaurant story have a new update
    If you're asking when the app itself will be updated in the App Stores, the answer is that we do not know. Storm8 has a firm policy of not sharing specifics on their future plans.

I am getting frustrated. I just deleted 50 neighbors and still I am only receiving 2 replies to my requests from 90 neighbors. I have all active members at level 3 and 4 at level 99. I asked many of them and they say they are replying, however the replies are not getting through. It is my understanding that I should get 20 per day. Do other people generally get 20 a day or is 2 or 3 normal? Even on BS, the number has been going down recently. Has anyone else noticed a change in the number they are receiving or have any suggestions. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storiza View Post
    I am getting frustrated. I just deleted 50 neighbors and still I am only receiving 2 replies to my requests from 90 neighbors. I have all active members at level 3 and 4 at level 99. I asked many of them and they say they are replying, however the replies are not getting through. It is my understanding that I should get 20 per day. Do other people generally get 20 a day or is 2 or 3 normal? Even on BS, the number has been going down recently. Has anyone else noticed a change in the number they are receiving or have any suggestions. Thanks.
    Sorry you're having issues, the team is more likely to see your posts if you post in the Bugs Forum. I found another post on the issue that sounds similar to yours: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-More-Requests

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Storiza View Post
    I am getting 18-20 BUT Newsfeed will only tell me of 1 or 2.
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

New Resident
    Hi everyone,
    The current side goal released today requires the Popcorn Maker appliance, but I was not a player when that original appliance was released as a goal. Does this mean I cannot complete the current Creepy Cuisine side goal? Thanks for any info! Update: the side goal recipes are now available on the regular oven- problem solved! Happy cooking!
    Last edited by d3zad3za; 10-29-19 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Side goal changed

New Resident
    Hi everyone! I have a question re: the goals. When does the side goal pop up? Do you have to complete the first part of the regular goal?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Slb1026 View Post
    Hi everyone! I have a question re: the goals. When does the side goal pop up? Do you have to complete the first part of the regular goal?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Here's a link to the Goal Thread. The first post has full details including when the Side Goal pops up, the requirements for each goal and any other information needed to complete: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-29-(15-Days)

New Resident
    Restaurant story 2
    What is the fran?s apron?
    I have some of these but I have no idea where can I use them
    Thanks
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-05-19 at 11:32 AM. Reason: no edit (oops!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rovivon View Post
    Restaurant story 2
    What is the fran?s apron?
    I have some of these but I have no idea where can I use them
    Thanks
    Here's a link to the RS2 Help Me thread where you're more likely to get a response: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ave-a-Question