Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Black framed door

I was wondering if anyone knows of a ?classy? Black framed door available in game that would work with the walls in the attached image?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	259E7D86-F40E-4FE9-89EB-52FF5FCCB252.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	52299

Thanks heaps

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfitbs View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a ?classy? Black framed door available in game that would work with the walls in the attached image?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	259E7D86-F40E-4FE9-89EB-52FF5FCCB252.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	52299

Thanks heaps
    There isn't one currently that matches that description; the closest would probably be the default grey door you have already placed in that picture.

However, there's a red telephone booth-style door that could accent your walls and tie into the curtains, if that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    There isn't one currently that matches that description; the closest would probably be the default grey door you have already placed in that picture.

However, there's a red telephone booth-style door that could accent your walls and tie into the curtains, if that helps
    Thanks heaps Is there a specific thread where we can request new design items that aren’t part of a theme?

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks heaps Is there a specific thread where we can request new design items that aren?t part of a theme?
    I've looked through the last few pages of the RS Theme Suggestion thread and I don't see a reason why you can't request singular items there.

Of course, you could always post in the Feedback & Suggestions forum if you don't feel comfortable posting in the other thread, here's a direct link to the RS F&S forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback

Cheers, will try the theme suggestion thread first

Grand Emperor
    Thanks heaps Is there a specific thread where we can request new design items that aren’t part of a theme?
    The Suggestions thread is the best place to drop ideas for items which aren't theme related.

Moved your post here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...12#post1587012

Farm Supplier
    Version 1.5.5.7.7 (Thanksgiving)
    Only re-installed last week on a new device.
    Auto updates are on and no updates available.
    I have seen neighbours with a "sapphire" table and stool set. These people are lower level than I am and have both said, it's not goal, its along toward the end of the list.
    No matter how many times i go looking for the table or stool....they are not there and i am REALLY keen on grabbing them

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    Version 1.5.5.7.7 (Thanksgiving)
    Only re-installed last week on a new device.
    Auto updates are on and no updates available.
    I have seen neighbours with a "sapphire" table and stool set. These people are lower level than I am and have both said, it's not goal, its along toward the end of the list.
    No matter how many times i go looking for the table or stool....they are not there and i am REALLY keen on grabbing them
    Sounds like you're playing on Android - the Sapphire items were added to RS with the Android version 'Restaurant Story: Royal Blues'. You will be able to see the items in your game after installing that version.

However, it is recommended that you play on the latest version in order to receive proper updates and support. After installing and opening Royal Blues to get the Sapphire items, please install Restaurant Story (just the regular version) and continue playing there. Your progress should be saved and all items from previously installed versions transferred over.

Hope that helps

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    However, it is recommended that you play on the latest version in order to receive proper updates and support. After installing and opening Royal Blues to get the Sapphire items, please install Restaurant Story (just the regular version) and continue playing there. Your progress should be saved and all items from previously installed versions transferred over.

Hope that helps
    Upon finding royal blues, i found SO many other versions.
    I cant hold all on my phone.
    You say about playing the regular, but if I uninstall a version, surely I will lose things?
    How am i supposed to know which to install and which not to.
    Sorry, very confused, but yes, now I have Sapphire set, Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    Upon finding royal blues, i found SO many other versions.
    I cant hold all on my phone.
    You say about playing the regular, but if I uninstall a version, surely I will lose things?
    How am i supposed to know which to install and which not to.
    Sorry, very confused, but yes, now I have Sapphire set, Thank you
    The following is PURELY ANECDOTAL, but something I've noticed that has worked for me in getting all my items in one version on a new device:

Before starting: uninstall all versions of RS (don't worry, your progress should be saved)

1. Install the specific version
    2. Open it on your device to get the items from that version. Just in case, I like to buy an item or two from that version and place it on my floor (usually coin items)
    2.5. Just in case: visit a neighbor and leave some tips so your game progress syncs
    3. Install the regular version
    4. Open the regular, make sure you can still see all the items you just bought on your floor, and that they're still available for purchase in the market (this is important - if it didn't transfer properly, then you'll still see your items, but won't be able to purchase more than what you already have).
    5. If the previous step is successful, visit a neighbor and leave tips to sync. If it wasn't, go back and reinstall the version you want - repeat all steps up to this point, but especially 2.5.
    6. Uninstall all versions of RS and repeat with as many OFFICIAL & SUPPORTED versions as are available on Google Play as you want. Installing unsupported, unofficial, unavailable, and/or 3rd party apps violate S8's terms of service.

Hope this helps you

Need Me? Send me a PM