Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

How long is one day of cooking in the restaurant story? If I'm correct, two days is 46 hours. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nonanano85 View Post
    How long is one day of cooking in the restaurant story? If I'm correct, two days is 46 hours. Thanks!
    The general rule is 1 Day = 22 Hours and 2 Days = 46.

Mine keep asking me to install, or to play but they never ever update stating it?s installed and never shows progression when I play them

Rhino Keeper
    I consulted the cookbook thread to see what I should cook in an effort to keep my counters filled now that I've finished the goal. My problem is I don't know how to read the chart. What do the abbreviation at the top of the columns mean?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I consulted the cookbook thread to see what I should cook in an effort to keep my counters filled now that I've finished the goal. My problem is I don't know how to read the chart. What do the abbreviation at the top of the columns mean?
    I've copied the top row and will write out the meaning beside it, I used Bacon & Eggs as the example when needed:
    Lvl - level the recipe becomes available to players
    Hrs - how long it takes the recipe to cook
    Recipe - name of recipe
    Pts/Srv - plates/servings - how many servings you receive for cooking one recipe (ex: cooking 1 bacon & eggs will give you 10 pts/srv)
    Cost - how much it costs to cook one serving of the recipe (ex: cooking 1 b&e will cost you $20)
    Income - how much money you earn from serving one serving of the recipe (ex: serving 1 b&e will gain you $60)
    XP - how many experience points you gain from cooking one recipe (ex: serving 1 b&e will give you 7 XP)
    Inc/Pt - income per plate - this is how many coins you earn per plate of the recipe (ex: 1 b&e give you 10 plates, and each plate sold will earn you $6, totaling $60 when all 10 are sold)
    Profit/Srv - profit per serving - this is how much is pure profit from selling all servings of the recipe (ex: 1 b&e costs $20 to make and you earn $60 when all are sold so the Profit/Srv will be $40 which is what you will see added to your bank)
    Mastery Profit (+2gems) - this shows how much profit & xp you will earn by mastering the recipe from level 1-4. (so if you're new to the game and unlock b&e, you would earn $9,320 and 951 xp once you completely master the recipe)
    Release - the date the recipe was added to the game

I think that's everything but if you have any other questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-27-19 at 08:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, that helps a lot. So it looks like in order to get the most net profit in the end, my best choices are Stuffed Mushrooms, Roast Chicken, and Cheesesteak despite the long cook times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Thanks, that helps a lot. So it looks like in order to get the most net profit in the end, my best choices are Stuffed Mushrooms, Roast Chicken, and Cheesesteak despite the long cook times.
    That's true if you can't check in on your restaurant more than once a day.

If you can check in more than once a day, a shorter recipe's net profit would be multiplied by the number of times you managed to cook that recipe in a day.

Rhino Keeper
    So should I look at income per plate or profit per serving? I don't understand the difference.

Hi,

does any one know if there is a way we can sell the gifts we don't need? I have things pilling up...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doriska1909 View Post
    Hi,

does any one know if there is a way we can sell the gifts we don't need? I have things pilling up...
    No.. only way is to decline them when they are delivered. Once I am done with an event or have the needed ovens built I start declining the Goal related gifts snet. Now if its a super-duper good oven or one that is a 5day goal that reintroduces new recipes over the regular three recipes then I will accept those.