Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper

Need help with adding neighbors.

I was wondering if anyone knows who I can contact about an invite issue? I have people in my invite list that have been there a year or so now and the list keeps mounting. When they dont accept, or delete, it makes it hard to figure out who is who. How can I have them deleted?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows who I can contact about an invite issue? I have people in my invite list that have been there a year or so now and the list keeps mounting. When they dont accept, or delete, it makes it hard to figure out who is who. How can I have them deleted?
    It seems as though you are not the only player to experience this. I skimmed through the current thread and it looks like the feature where the invites expired after so many days suddenly stopped working. The last word from the s8 team was at the end of October and said that they're looking into it.

This is the thread I was reading and while it's an older thread, it's recently been revived by players complaining of this very issue even just a few days ago. Perhaps it could be of some use to you also: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Expire!/page9

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know the fastest way to get coins (which recipe) with the max amount of ovens? I mean which could i cook 24/7 that would get me the most profit with out blocking my counters? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Does anyone know the fastest way to get coins (which recipe) with the max amount of ovens? I mean which could i cook 24/7 that would get me the most profit with out blocking my counters? Thank you!
    This thread has a comprehensive list of every recipe and their stats: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

There are lots of recipes that have excellent profits so you'll have to look through and see which ones you want to try. Keep in mind that there are other factors such as your table placement, other food on counters, etc. that will effect your net profits so your total earnings may vary from hour/day/week.

Fashion Designer
    i know someone made a chart showing best foods to mass cook. Could someone find link for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This thread has a comprehensive list of every recipe and their stats: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

There are lots of recipes that have excellent profits so you'll have to look through and see which ones you want to try. Keep in mind that there are other factors such as your table placement, other food on counters, etc. that will effect your net profits so your total earnings may vary from hour/day/week.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    i know someone made a chart showing best foods to mass cook. Could someone find link for me?
    There have been many threads like this over the year so I'm not sure which one in particular you're looking for. Of those, the thread that's been active most recently is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35751

If this doesn't offer what you're looking for I'm afraid you'll have to search through the forums for the specific one you want.

Fashion Designer
    Yes! That is it! Thank u so much
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There have been many threads like this over the year so I'm not sure which one in particular you're looking for. Of those, the thread that's been active most recently is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35751

If this doesn't offer what you're looking for I'm afraid you'll have to search through the forums for the specific one you want.

Bugs

I have stopped getting the regular normal quests like on level 13 I?m now on level 19 and still no quests. The only quests I get is the timed ones or the ones for installing games. Im also playing bakery story and on the same level and have had constant quests. So there?s a bug in restaurant story preventing me getting my quests just need to know what to do.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlagowdy View Post
    I have stopped getting the regular normal quests like on level 13 I?m now on level 19 and still no quests. The only quests I get is the timed ones or the ones for installing games. Im also playing bakery story and on the same level and have had constant quests. So there?s a bug in restaurant story preventing me getting my quests just need to know what to do.
    Welcome to the forum.

This is normal once you have completed the tutorial and early goals to guide you how to play the game. The limited time goals will the ones you will be getting. Have fun and happy cooking!

(Moved to Question thread given this is not a bug.)

New Resident
    Hi I haven't had a task in ages, currently on level 26. Does anyone know when the next task is?