Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Since the release schedule is irregular, the best thing to do is to keep a lookout in your game.

New Resident
    I am unable to get free gem on restaurant story, but I am able to watch videos to speed up stoves. That just start about this week. I love to watch videos for free gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan131 View Post
    I am unable to get free gem on restaurant story, but I am able to watch videos to speed up stoves. That just start about this week. I love to watch videos for free gems.
    The video feature rewards are subject to change. Hopefully you may get the gem reward again later on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Dreaming

Is there anyway those who haven't been playing the whole time or weren't able to finish goal have a second chance to unlock??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Nope, unless Storm8 releases these goals again.
    thank you. S8 can you do something please, lol

Farm Supplier
    How long does it generally take to hear back from support? I sent a ticket using the link that was posted recently for that purpose, but never heard anything back beyond an email acknowledging that my ticket had been received. It has been almost 3 weeks. I know they had lay offs but that seems like a long time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiri View Post
    How long does it generally take to hear back from support? I sent a ticket using the link that was posted recently for that purpose, but never heard anything back beyond an email acknowledging that my ticket had been received. It has been almost 3 weeks. I know they had lay offs but that seems like a long time.
    Support generally takes 5-7 business days to revert. Please send your ticket number to me via private message and I'll ask someone to check.

New Resident
    Name:  av___pink_bow_transformation_by_firstfear-d4vc2rv.gif
Views: 1180
Size:  4.8 KB

Hello, I would like to know if you have a cookbook list just like the bakery list, with all the cookers and what you have on each cooker. PLSS

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diabaloira View Post
    Name:  av___pink_bow_transformation_by_firstfear-d4vc2rv.gif
Views: 1180
Size:  4.8 KB

Hello, I would like to know if you have a cookbook list just like the bakery list, with all the cookers and what you have on each cooker. PLSS
    VanaCatu has compiled a great one here I hope that's what you were looking for!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast