Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier

[HELP] How do I restart my game?

I recently decided to play Restaurant Story, but I forgot that I played a little bit a few years ago. I wanna start from the beginning though. Is there a way I can restart my game or is the only option to make a new account? Is this the same on the other games like bakery story, pet shop story, etc.?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    I recently decided to play Restaurant Story, but I forgot that I played a little bit a few years ago. I wanna start from the beginning though. Is there a way I can restart my game or is the only option to make a new account? Is this the same on the other games like bakery story, pet shop story, etc.?
    you can't restart the game unless you have new device or can create 2nd account. Because if you open the game you've used to play it will be same from where you've stopped to play it. When you create new account, so with this account you can play other games: Bakery, Pet Shop stories etc, if you meant this

How rich do you have to be to finish the new year's task?

I am a new player and I don't think I will ever have that many coins to finish it. I spent 90k coins or so and I still need a tonne to buy the remaining stuff. Is it even worth doing it?

Fashion Designer
    If you are a newbie, it is unlikely that you'll get through a goal without buying gems.

Fashion Designer
    Which is sad, goals used to be possible and addirdable for all

Question What way does the Sweetheart Stool go?

Hi Everyone,
    What way do we put the
    Sweetheart Stool
    go? I can't rotate it for some reason in part of my restaurant. Same thing with the Table that goes with it.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Hi, I couldn't see FREE GEMS icon in my place from last four days. I want to buy valentine decorations but I don't have gems . Please help me ASAP.

Thank You

Is it worth doing the new year missions?

Being a new player it is really difficult to save up so many coins to complete the tasks. After buying stuffs for 80k, asking for tons of parts and waiting hours to complete servings, the reward is only 2k coins. The shop now has new "love"-themed items that I want to buy(I love the decoration part of the game) but cannot because I know the upcoming taskts will require thousands of coins. Should I focus on the tasks or save up money to buy the fancy things?

Farm Supplier
    They can't be rotated. So they can only face the same direction. Don't know why they designed it as so.