Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradicsom7 View Post
    Hi! What can I do with the poping up windows? I can't play but push the "No. Thanks." for hours and hors.......
    Force-close your game and restart it. Doing so should close out all the pop-ups you would have encountered.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Hi! What do I do if I lose gems from the old goal pop ups.

Thank You, pixiegamer.
    Last edited by Paradicsom7; 02-11-21 at 07:35 AM.

Farm Supplier

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbun23 View Post
    There's nothing you can do, just close your game and re-open it, but gems you won't get back, so during playing the game, be careful next time old pop-ups appear and check your internet connection, for me they appear when my connection isn't good, so just don't hurry to click everything in game especially when you notice old pop ups appear

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    There's nothing you can do, just close your game and re-open it, but gems you won't get back, so during playing the game, be careful next time old pop-ups appear and check your internet connection, for me they appear when my connection isn't good, so just don't hurry to click everything in game especially when you notice old pop ups appear
    Thank u for your reply.

What I really want is an answer from the moderators about this issue, to bring it up to S8 about this, to get paid-for-with-real-money gems back that were lost from old goal pop ups glitch.

I do not want this to be swept under the rug with a shrug of shoulders of 'meh, there's nothing to be done about this'.

Players including myself don't get anything from the old goal pop ups, no prize, zilch. Just bye bye gems into the black hole.

So, with all due respect, mods and S8, please answer this: how can players get gems back lost from old goal pop ups.

How can I reach to 5 stars level? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2121.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	41764

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbun23 View Post
    Thank u for your reply.

What I really want is an answer from the moderators about this issue, to bring it up to S8 about this, to get paid-for-with-real-money gems back that were lost from old goal pop ups glitch.

I do not want this to be swept under the rug with a shrug of shoulders of 'meh, there's nothing to be done about this'.

Players including myself don't get anything from the old goal pop ups, no prize, zilch. Just bye bye gems into the black hole.

So, with all due respect, mods and S8, please answer this: how can players get gems back lost from old goal pop ups.
    I know people are often getting the brush off when they file tickets these day, but is that true of all topics? Did you try reporting missing gems from old popups and get shut out?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stripped27 View Post
    How can I reach to 5 stars level? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2121.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	41764
    You reach 4 star by visiting neighbours frequently, but don't think there is a 5 star level. And you will never see yourself there in the social tab cause those are people you can add to your nieghbourhood.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I know people are often getting the brush off when they file tickets these day, but is that true of all topics? Did you try reporting missing gems from old popups and get shut out?
    Not for all topics, I think. I had accidentally clicked the use-10gems-for-54000coins in the game, so I submitted a ticket a week ago using the categories Gameplay > Accidentally used in-game currency, and my ticket was not closed immediately. I received an automated message in my email from S8 support a day later that my gems couldn't be returned. But because it was an automated message, I don't know if any human S8 support worker saw my ticket.

I have not lost any gems from old goal pop ups since June 2017. (Saying that, I've probably jinxed myself now).
    Previously when I had lost gems from old goal pop ups, I used these categories:

Jan 2017: Gameplay> Accidentally used in-game currency
    April 2017: Issues/Bugs > Missing/lost in-game currency
    June 2017: Issues/Bugs > Missing/lost in-game currency

I had received emails from human S8 support with return of gems then.

In October 2017, I submitted a ticket (for an unrelated matter) using the categories Issues/Bugs > Missing/lost in-game currency, and the ticket was immediately closed.

^^^ I'm still waiting for the assurance of gem refunds lost from old goal pop ups. ^^^

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast