Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Could it be the 2 hour Cavier recipe on the Feast Stove from 2018 you're looking for?
    That's exactly it, and for days I was using that oven to make the popcorn flutes LOL, thanks!😂😂😂

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    That's exactly it, and for days I was using that oven to make the popcorn flutes LOL, thanks!😂😂😂
    lol, that is pretty funny!

Though, I now recall that we have 2 Caviar recipes in RS...

I was originally thinking of the Caviar on the Feast Stove:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS CookBook - Caviar - Feast Stove.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	57910

Your post made me realize I forgot all about the Quality Caviar on the Award Stove:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS CookBook - Quality Caviar - Award Stove.PNG 
Views:	24 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	57911

I accidentally pressed the thing for a crate when looking around trying to redecorate. Some how the crates tab was there & I tried to quickly turn things off but then it looks like I got either the Winter Animal or Frosty Crate.
    Any ideas on how to figure out what exactly I got by mistake?
    Thanks, Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I accidentally pressed the thing for a crate when looking around trying to redecorate. Some how the crates tab was there & I tried to quickly turn things off but then it looks like I got either the Winter Animal or Frosty Crate.
    Any ideas on how to figure out what exactly I got by mistake?
    Thanks, Amy
    Unfortunately, you just have to go through your inventory and look for new items - always a pain when this happens! And you can always check the Master Box Guide beforehand so you know what items to keep an eye out for.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Unfortunately, you just have to go through your inventory and look for new items - always a pain when this happens! And you can always check the Master Box Guide beforehand so you know what items to keep an eye out for.
    I think I figured out which crate. The Winter Animals. I noticed the Baby Harp Seal when looking through my dock.
    Common (4th Prize, 54%)
    Baby Emperor Penguin
    Polar Bear Cub
    Baby Harp Seal

Thank you very much for the help
    ​Amy

How do you unlock these recipes?
    Ahi Poke and Laulau are on the Basic Stove, the Taro Bread is found on the Basic Oven, and the Treat Punch?
    I play since 2017 with android?
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bgur78n View Post
    How do you unlock these recipes?
    Ahi Poke and Laulau are on the Basic Stove, the Taro Bread is found on the Basic Oven, and the Treat Punch?
    I play since 2017 with android?
    Thanks
    For Android players, you needed to download the special/limited editions of the app in order to receive access to certain content. All of the recipes that you listed (and a good deal of other items) originally came from the Tropic Bliss edition in May 2015; but I've no clue if that version is still available for download from the app store or if it has been removed.

There's an old thread that lists all of the different editions of the game and the special content they had, found here, if you're interested. Do keep in mind that if any of these versions of the app are still available for download, it does not guarantee you will get access to these items any longer. A lot of the decos have been removed from the market over the years but insofar as I can tell, the recipes remain active and untouched.

Now I understand, but I do not find such editions in Google play must have been deleted. There are them on the internet, but my phone blocks them because they may have viruses, and I don't want to risk unreliable sources! Thank you very much for the information! If I may ask, has anything else happened so far, has there been a mission, for example played in 2015, to play now? Or the missions themselves are individual and do not repeat. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bgur78n View Post
    Now I understand, but I do not find such editions in Google play must have been deleted. There are them on the internet, but my phone blocks them because they may have viruses, and I don't want to risk unreliable sources! Thank you very much for the information! If I may ask, has anything else happened so far, has there been a mission, for example played in 2015, to play now? Or the missions themselves are individual and do not repeat. Thank you!
    Usually goals are not repeated; once the timer runs out, they are gone for good. You can find a comprehensive list of goals that shows each goal from 2015-2019 and links to their threads (for content info ) in the RS Game Guide if that's something you find interesting.

Hello
    Unlock the old stoves from past missions. Every month unlock 2 stoves from old missions, these stoves cost 30 diamonds and which player wants to buy it! I want a cupid foutan and a decadent stove and if they are unlocked now I will buy one! no matter how much they cost