Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This goes for any item that isn't available in your Market. They were either limited time goal item which you need to unlock them by goals in order to get them or they were limited time items which are no longer available. They wouldn't be available unless Storm8 brings them back again. You can drop a request for specific items in What are your favorite Restaurant Story items? thread.
    Thanks!

Hi,
    How is everyone doing? Not sure if this is the correct place to ask.
    My iPad is not working properly. The charging port is broken, causing the chord you use to fit loose & sometimes won?t charge without wiggling it around to get it to charge at all.
    Anyways, I have read the instructions on what to do before sending my device in. One of them says to back up the device, which yes I understand that. The next thing seems a bit confusing.
    I just want to make sure my account or games will not be erased after doing this step before sending my iPad in for repair or replacement.
    Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    My iPad is not working properly. The charging port is broken, causing the chord you use to fit loose & sometimes won?t charge without wiggling it around to get it to charge at all.
    Anyways, I have read the instructions on what to do before sending my device in. One of them says to back up the device, which yes I understand that. The next thing seems a bit confusing.
    I just want to make sure my account or games will not be erased after doing this step before sending my iPad in for repair or replacement.
    Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

Amy
    Speaking only of the S8 games:

All of our progress is saved on the Storm8 servers so as long as you have your Storm8 ID and password, you will never lose your progress or account with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,

Amy
    Have you tried just buying a new charging cord?

Farm Supplier
    Is there some way to ?block? the majority of food on display, and have your customers only buy a specific selection of dishes? Thanks in advance!

KT

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    Is there some way to ?block? the majority of food on display, and have your customers only buy a specific selection of dishes? Thanks in advance!

KT
    No, there is no way to prioritize which recipes get sold.

Magic box problems

I purchased a Ice cream crate but I dont know where it went , please help me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PetaParadise View Post
    The Ice Cream Crate will randomly reward 1 of 9 possible floor decorations. You will find the prize you won in the floor deco tab (4th in from the left) of your design menu. The link below will take you to the Master Box Guide where you will be able to see what items are contained in the Ice Cream Crate so you'll have a better idea of what deco you're looking for.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...69#post1412969

For future reference: you'll want to post any other questions in the Help Me thread where it will be seen sooner. Good luck finding your prize, I hope you got a good one!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PetaParadise View Post
    Please see the Introduction & FAQ in the Master Box Guide for how buying a box item works
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I need help please... I accidentally spent 100 gems to buy stupid coins!!! My app got stuck and wouldn't let me go back and my gems are gone. I want to cry.. does anyone know if there is a way of getting them back?