Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 366

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #351
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by tagliatele View Post
    Hi Guys. Does anyone know how to create a new (additional) profile on IOS? I'd like to have another restaurant, but cannot find the option. I know some of the other players refer to their multiple restaurants, so it must be possible...
    Please and thank you ��
    It's only possible to make a new account when you have a new device to make one on. Next time you upgrade your device you can make one!

  2. #352
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,767
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    I have been searching for the profitability chart I can?t find it. I know there is one for bakery story was hoping there is one for restaurant story as well I am max level and have almost all stoves
    I'm assuming you're wanting to find the most profitable recipes to serve consistently to build up your bank. If so, I'd suggest using the CookBook thread which has all of info for the recipes released prior to last Summer.

    RS CookBook: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

    And on the off chance you have other aims, here's a few other threads on profits in general that many find useful and might aid your search:

    How to Maximize Profits: []

    Most Efficient RS design - without maths: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ent+restaurant

    Some cooking combos for good profit - 18 stoves or less: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ghlight=profit

    Most Profitable Meals: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ofitable-meals

    It might seem like most of the threads are repeating the same info, and they are to an extent but the comments in each are helpful. They offer different perspectives on those same repeated facts so you're pretty much guaranteed to find at least a few posts with tips from players who have the same aims/playing style as you do.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-14-19 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Removed cross forum link - against forum rules

  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    It's only possible to make a new account when you have a new device to make one on. Next time you upgrade your device you can make one!
    Thank you for the response.

  4. #354
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2

    Can't find Deli items

    I'm aware that I need to download Restaurant Story: Bagel Cafe to have items like Deli Display, Table, Chairs, Bagel Girl, Bagel Rack and News Rack. I've downloaded but these items didn't appear in my game.

  5. #355

  6. #356
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmyiwen View Post
    I'm aware that I need to download Restaurant Story: Bagel Cafe to have items like Deli Display, Table, Chairs, Bagel Girl, Bagel Rack and News Rack. I've downloaded but these items didn't appear in my game.
    Sorry, but they were removed back in April after a sale so you'll have to wait for them to be relisted to purchase more items.

  7. #357
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, but they were removed back in April after a sale so you'll have to wait for them to be relisted to purchase more items.
    But there are Bagel Sandwich & Lox Bagel in my food list. Just not the items

  8. #358
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Soccer ball cupcakes. From lvl 14 on the basic stove. 8hrs cool time..
    I don't have them. Did all 15 installs from the Play Store. There are no "hidden" goal recipes to unlock on the stove, so ...how?
    I'm level 80

  9. #359
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,767
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    Soccer ball cupcakes. From lvl 14 on the basic stove. 8hrs cool time..
    I don't have them. Did all 15 installs from the Play Store. There are no "hidden" goal recipes to unlock on the stove, so ...how?
    I'm level 80
    For Android players, the Soccer Ball Cupcakes are only available once players download and install the Soccer version of the app - but it's so old it may not be offered any longer through the app store.

  10. #360
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    A specific soccer version?
    I will go hunt....15 other really old versions out there.
    One of the people that has them started after me.
    Maybe iphone only?
    Thanks

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •