Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    A specific soccer version?
    I will go hunt....15 other really old versions out there.
    One of the people that has them started after me.
    Maybe iphone only?
    Thanks
    Yeah, since the themed editions were released for Android only, the content that was specific to them is available on iOS without having to download anything special. For Android, it's the opposite - players only get that specific content if they download the specific version and that's only if the items haven't been removed from the market altogether such as the Bagel Edition items were.

Here's a great Vana thread that has the complete listing of the different Android Versions where you'll find the details for the Soccer World RS: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98538

Rhino Keeper
    I am constantly getting orders for coffee but I see no way to make coffee. I just hit level 40 today. Can anybody help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    I am constantly getting orders for coffee but I see no way to make coffee. I just hit level 40 today. Can anybody help?
    Do you mean there is a goal in your goal book for Coffee?

Could someone please help me? Just noticed there seems to be a newer version of Restaurant Story 1.8.4 in the updates, but it doesn?t say if it is compatible with the older versions of iOS. I have Automatic Updates turned off so my iPad doesn?t install the new version of iOS with all of the problems people are running into.
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by fakerycakerybakery View Post
    Hi,

Just wondered whether anyone knew how many times each recipe had to be cooked before each 'level' of mastery was reached? How many times does the recipe need to be cooked and served to complete level 1, level 2 etc until you receive a gem for completing level 4?

Thanks in advance!
    I was thinking the same myself. I've got my second batch of lobsters boiled (10,000 each time). I think the lobster will become extinct soon at that rate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Genette222 View Post
    I was thinking the same myself. I've got my second batch of lobsters boiled (10,000 each time). I think the lobster will become extinct soon at that rate.
    I can't find the exact thread that has the info right now, but here's the rundown for mastery:

Level 1 - 8 Dishes - Reward = $2,000 + 20 xp
    Level 2 - 23 Dishes - Reward = 1 Gem + 50 xp
    Level 3 - 43 Dishes - Reward = $4,000 + 100 xp
    Level 4 - 83 Dishes - Reward = 1 Gem + 200 xp

I really need help!
    I've been playing both Resto & Bakery for 5 yrs.
    I tried to set up baby accounts for both today & evidently I entered a completely different Storm8 id than my established accounts.
    I'm completely confused!
    I thought if I set up additional accounts I needed different S8 ids & passwords along with different resto/bakery names. Please help me figure out what I've done wrong. PLEASE!
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 10-21-19 at 06:49 PM.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I really need help!
    I've been playing both Resto & Bakery for 5 yrs.
    I tried to set up baby accounts for both today & evidently I entered a completely different Storm8 id than my established accounts.
    I'm completely confused!
    I thought if I set up additional accounts I needed different S8 ids & passwords along with different resto/bakery names. Please help me figure out what I've done wrong. PLEASE!
    You might want to reach out to Storm8 Support for this one. You're correct that you'd need different S8 IDs and passwords for different accounts, but you'd also generally need a different device - at this time, creating multiple accounts on the same device isn't yet supported.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I was using a different device. But it is my Hubby's phone & it cut off (battery issue) in the middle of trying to set up another resto account.
    I don't know what really happened.
    Is there a link somewhere other than in the menu button that might go from Step 1 through the end? Would I be able to start over in some kind of way?
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

The formatting of the cookbook has changed. The images are gone and some of the text is missing. This is the case whether I am logged in or not.