Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

I may need some help but not sure since I updated to the new iOS 13.2.2 I can
    access my Restaurant & Bakery but now I still have updates pending. Is that why it hasn?t lost my Restaurant & Bakery?
    is it the actual iOS update or the update to the game itself some people seem to be having problems with?
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Frequent Shut down
    I m using latest regular RS version.Since somedays my game is shutting down in every 2 to 5 minutes.When i open game it starts n in 2 mins it stops working.How to play.It is such a trouble.Pls help.

PLEASE HELP
    I was wondering if someone can help me!!!
    While doing new goal for restaurant story my neighbors cant receive my gifts and I cant receive any parts request from them
    . Has anyone heard of this happening before?? Please lmk. I NEED HELP TY

Hi guys!!
    I know it's going to be a bit repetitive but, could some moderator talk to a programmer so I unlocked a couple of recipes?
    I mean Sour Oven and the recipes are Lemon Cookies and Lemon Blueberry.
    I know that In Bakery Story Turkey Oven was re-launched and the programmers unlocked Mincy Pear Cobbler.
    In both cases I'm interested in recipes, not prizes.
    Thanks for the attention.

I hope I've explained myself well, my English isn't that good.

I need a moderator to help me. I'm missing gift requests from all of my neighbors while doing new goal PLEASE HELP ME

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadelove77 View Post
    I need a moderator to help me. I'm missing gift requests from all of my neighbors while doing new goal PLEASE HELP ME
    Missing? Are you sending more than 20 per day?

Rhino Keeper

Angry Missing stuffing recipes???

Not sure where to post so feel free to move where it belongs. When did the stuffing recipe disappear from the oven appliance? I?ve been making it, seemingly forever during the holidays but this time it was gone! On both my iOS and Android tablets! Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Not sure where to post so feel free to move where it belongs. When did the stuffing recipe disappear from the oven appliance? I?ve been making it, seemingly forever during the holidays but this time it was gone! On both my iOS and Android tablets! Thanks
    That's odd, the Stuffing recipe is still on my Basic Oven as it has been - Dinner tab, Page 2, Recipe 1.

If you continue to have issues with recipe, I would suggest creating a Bug post.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post
    Hi guys!!
    I know it's going to be a bit repetitive but, could some moderator talk to a programmer so I unlocked a couple of recipes?
    I mean Sour Oven and the recipes are Lemon Cookies and Lemon Blueberry.
    I know that In Bakery Story Turkey Oven was re-launched and the programmers unlocked Mincy Pear Cobbler.
    In both cases I'm interested in recipes, not prizes.
    Thanks for the attention.

I hope I've explained myself well, my English isn't that good.
    Your English is fine However, unfortunately, if you were not playing the game at the time those recipes were released, they will not be available to you
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadelove77 View Post
    Could you elaborate on this please? Are you unable to request parts from your neighbors, or not receiving gifts?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~