Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    You should spend your coins on whatever will make you happiest. I often in my secondary restaurants just get as far as I can in the goals without stressing them, rarely completing them unless I'm motivated by a final prize I love. If you like the sale v-day stuff better than the current CNY goals, then you should definitely get the sale stuff.

Always a good idea to cook profitable dishes and use an efficient layout! Hopefully soon you can both do goals and get items you want.

That is truly a great piece of advice, thanks. Do they keep releasing limited-time tasks throughout the year or only on ocassions like new year, valentine's day, halloween's etc?

Executive Chef
    The current trend seems to be holiday or seasonal sales, but S8's been in a bit of flux for a while now, so I don't think we can confidently predict anything. But still, if I'm guessing, I'd say the next sale will be spring/Easter. I was thinking we might get added sale stuff for CNY this week, but we've already got the crates on sale, so probably not.

But there are the 5-day goals that often release old decor, like the kissing swans last time. I think those will continue. Hard to finish them of course, you really have to depend on having good neighbors.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-12-18 at 12:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It only goes one way. It should go four ways or at least two, but it only goes one way. Kind of annoying!

No Main Goals to Complete??

I just started my account on Sunday and I'm level 16, but the only goal I now have to complete is the lunar event one?? Shouldn't I still have main goals to complete??

connecting to Facebook

How do I connect to Facebook so I can play on other devices? I can't find the option.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I believe connecting to Facebook is an option for Restaurant Story 2, not RS1. If you want to play your RS game on a different device, you can do so through the login option.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

In RS we no longer have a Storm8 ID, but we have a Friend Code ( they're the same). In BS it's still called Storm8 ID.
    I'm curious as to the reason for the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    I need to know how to sync my restraunt game from android to a iPad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    In RS we no longer have a Storm8 ID, but we have a Friend Code ( they're the same). In BS it's still called Storm8 ID.
    I'm curious as to the reason for the change.
    hmm, I have Storm8 ID on both in RS and BS, but I'm on Android