Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    A question, can someone still finish a 15 day goal, with just 2 ovens, instead of the 3 it requires?

Because I have very little neighbours to depend on (I just start) and I do have the gems to spend to not need a 3rd oven, or get past the step without having to build a 3rd oven.
    Is it possible to complete a goal without having 3 of the same ovens/stoves it requires?

I know it will be harder if there is a way, however I don't have the neighbours (or as many) to depend on yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    A question, can someone still finish a 15 day goal, with just 2 ovens, instead of the 3 it requires?

Because I have very little neighbours to depend on (I just start) and I do have the gems to spend to not need a 3rd oven, or get past the step without having to build a 3rd oven.
    Is it possible to complete a goal without having 3 of the same ovens/stoves it requires?

I know it will be harder if there is a way, however I don't have the neighbours (or as many) to depend on yet.
    I would think it is technically possible but you would have to spend gems to skip the first task in Goal 2 and 5 where it asks you to build 3 of each appliance and, naturally, it will take that much longer to complete the recipes.

Executive Chef
    I not sure if anyone knows exactly when this disappeared, but I would like to know around what time it did. I use to play this restaurant since about 2012, rarely have ever participated in a goal, only have 2/3 partial goals finished/unlocked in my time there, regardless, I didn't notice this until recently when I wanted to decorate/play this account it was on.

Matter at hand - or decoration at hand, is the "Sweetheart Cafe" decoration, and the other things (items) surrounding the goal with them items.
    It use to be like 120.000 coins/gold, but now I cannot seem to buy it? That was the best item!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7644EF5C-08E6-4001-A8A4-37B764875994.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	54196

Does anyone know at around what time it disappeared/ and if it ever returns (has returned) ?

Again, I've got to quit selling things but aside from my regret, I guess that also goes to show (even though I didn't think it would) is the fact goal items can also just disappear.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Host(ess)
    I got a question whats with the increase of ads in the game all of a sudden. Now videos play on there own and they take away from speeding up food cook times. Its getting annoying are you trying to get people to delete the game or something. I have a few free games that dont play ads for example clash of clans, no ads
    and I have put money on this game so I dont get it. Please explain I dont get why you started playing so many ads as soon as you open the game you get bombarded with ads sometimes they play again when your tipping your neighbors. I dont want to fill any form out I did and I get no response
    Also I dont have unlimited data and Im not around WiFi 24/7 so if I want to jump on and serve my food real quick thats pretty much impossible because at some point an ad is going to start playing its stupid video
    Last edited by jws3rd; 12-14-19 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Edit

Rhino Keeper

Finish Expired Goal

Does anyone know how much it costs to finish an expired goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry, but goals must be completed during the limited time frame that they are offered. Any goals not completed in time simply disappear and all locked items remain locked indefinitely.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, but goals must be completed during the limited time frame that they are offered. Any goals not completed in time simply disappear and all locked items remain locked indefinitely.

And to add to that, any goal that has/says a offer of unlocking it for x amount of gems (after the goal is finished/done with) is just a gem trap. It won't actually unlock it. Do beware of that, if that is what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy42 View Post
    Does anyone know how much it costs to finish an expired goal?
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-18-19 at 07:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jws3rd View Post
    I got a question whats with the increase of ads in the game all of a sudden. Now videos play on there own and they take away from speeding up food cook times. Its getting annoying are you trying to get people to delete the game or something. I have a few free games that dont play ads for example
    and I have put money on this game so I dont get it. Please explain I dont get why you started playing so many ads as soon as you open the game you get bombarded with ads sometimes they play again when your tipping your neighbors. I dont want to fill any form out I did and I get no response
    Also I dont have unlimited data and Im not around WiFi 24/7 so if I want to jump on and serve my food real quick thats pretty much impossible because at some point an ad is going to start playing its stupid video
    To be honest (in my own opinion) in my k333 bakery I don't get any ads, but in my restaurant I do, it quite questionable, every time I try to serve my food, i get a add, or when I try to Cook something, a add plays, it's not fun at all
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-17-19 at 07:19 PM.

New Resident

Earning Question

Hello! I played this game a long time ago and have recently downloaded it again. Ive noticed that I earn very little over long periods of time. For example, overnight last night I only earned 3,000 coins even though all my counters were full with 6 and 8 hour foods. Any ideas?

Check your prices that you can earn on food. Many give more profit. Also have tables so that more guests can visit.