Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier

Question Unbuilt Appliance Question

Am I able to store an unbuilt appliance? I assume yes, but just wanted to double check before I do it. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twinmommy03 View Post
    Am I able to store an unbuilt appliance? I assume yes, but just wanted to double check before I do it. Thanks!
    Never mind .. I figured it out.

Neighbor rquests

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Where do I go to request neighbors? I have seen it before, but I don?t remember where..
    Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FollyBeach2014 View Post
    Where do I go to request neighbors? I have seen it before, but I don?t remember where..
    Thank you
    RS Add Me Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...t-Story-Add-Me

Hi! I've been trying to block some neighbors following the RS Guide, but I click the X and it only erases the post. Can we still block people?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdmelody View Post
    Hi! I've been trying to block some neighbors following the RS Guide, but I click the X and it only erases the post. Can we still block people?
    I can still block on my iDevices, but I don't have the option on Android devices - must be an iOS only option?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can still block on my iDevices, but I don't have the option on Android devices - must be an iOS only option?
    Ohh i get it that's too sad 😭😭😭😭

Unhappy Appliance bought

Hi, I was wondering, when we buy an appliance that is not part of a goal going on now the recipes are still not available, is there a way to unlock them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancyetchocolat View Post
    Hi, I was wondering, when we buy an appliance that is not part of a goal going on now the recipes are still not available, is there a way to unlock them?
    Sadly, unless you participated in the original goal to unlock the recipes, they will remain locked to you.

Though, there is always the chance that the appliance will be used in a future 5 Day Goal which usually unlocks the previous recipes.

New Resident
    Question: the videos that you can watch for the 2 hour video reward are failing to load. How can I fix this??