Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Ovens

How can I keep all the ovens I purchase and store away in the storage without having to put them back for another challenge or wait until the next level- Denie49

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    So should I look at income per plate or profit per serving? I don't understand the difference.
    Income per plate is the selling price of one plate.

Profit per serving is (total number of plates X income per plate) - cost.
    Last edited by Lurker2; 03-31-19 at 02:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    Income per plate is the selling of one plate.

Profit per serving is (total number of plates X income per plate) - cost.
    Ok, so which one earns more? How can I maximize profits? Recipes are different lengths so it's not an equal comparison. Should I divide profit per serving by the number of hours it takes to cook a serving to make a more equal comparison?

Say if one recipe profits 1000 in 5 hours and another profits 1250 in 7 hours then dividing them down would be 200 for the first and 179 for the second. So the first would really profit more even though it seems it would profit less, right? I really don't wanna have to sit and do all this math one recipe at a time tho. Ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    if PROFITS are your only concern these are the dish I strongly recommend pretty boring but you should be the richest lvl99

Stove 7hr Gumbo you are earning $510+ an hour
    Stove 5hr Minestrone Soup you are earning $850 per hour
    Stove 3hr Biscuits and Gravy you earn $1480+ per hour
    Oven 4hr Smores you earn $925 per hour
    Stove 22hr Stuffed Mushrooms you earn $470+ per hour

you can see I gave you time range so you can judge & figure for yrself which dish suits you best.. next leaving 20k of either of this dish at counter is not going to earn you anything you need to consume them to earn btw so once you reach to that point ONLY cook 2day dish like stew or apple pie or roast chicken NOTHING ELSE so the next 2 days your kitchen should be empty

this is pretty boring & you are missing on other items but coins should never be an issue if you are a low lvl or mid

but honestly I rather cook what I like or prefer I use to have a neighbor who only cook Biscuits and Gravy& apple pie no joke she was on FULL expansion even before lvl99 so go figure or maybe she was using gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    if PROFITS are your only concern these are the dish I strongly recommend pretty boring but you should be the richest lvl99

Stove 7hr Gumbo you are earning $510+ an hour
    Stove 5hr Minestrone Soup you are earning $850 per hour
    Stove 3hr Biscuits and Gravy you earn $1480+ per hour
    Oven 4hr Smores you earn $925 per hour
    Stove 22hr Stuffed Mushrooms you earn $470+ per hour

you can see I gave you time range so you can judge & figure for yrself which dish suits you best.. next leaving 20k of either of this dish at counter is not going to earn you anything you need to consume them to earn btw so once you reach to that point ONLY cook 2day dish like stew or apple pie or roast chicken NOTHING ELSE so the next 2 days your kitchen should be empty

this is pretty boring & you are missing on other items but coins should never be an issue if you are a low lvl or mid

but honestly I rather cook what I like or prefer I use to have a neighbor who only cook Biscuits and Gravy& apple pie no joke she was on FULL expansion even before lvl99 so go figure or maybe she was using gems
    Thank you for helping me so I don't have to so the math. Lol. Right now I'm focusing on profit when I'm in between goals. I have to cook something to put on the counters so I may as,well maximise profit for expansions and such. Having a mixture of longer and shorter works well for me so I can time properly to fit with goals when they're in progress. Sometimes I make recipes just be cause they or the appliances that make them go with my decor but right now I'm in a spot where I have 11 appliance slots available so may as well use the time wisely.

When I have a (finished) constructable appliances, let’s say an easy oven, what happens when I put it to storage? Can I add it to my restaurant later without adding all the constructable parts again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Metapont1618 View Post
    When I have a (finished) constructable appliances, let’s say an easy oven, what happens when I put it to storage? Can I add it to my restaurant later without adding all the constructable parts again?
    Yup, store away!

Question The Easter Stove?

Hi Everyone,
    I?m not sure if I?m overlooking where the Easter Stove is. I have 1 of them & would like to build at least 1 more so I don?t run out of those foods so fast.
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Are you asking after The Egg Stove?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	50999

If you are, then you're not missing it at all. It was removed from the market years back and now only returns for limited times during seasonal sales. Fingers crossed they offer it in this year's Easter/Spring sale.

If you're asking after a different stove, I'd need to know its specific name or the recipes it has to tell you whether it was still on offer or removed.

Question Old West Oven Parts

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? Is there somewhere I can find the parts needed to build an Old West Oven?
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    ​Amy