Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    I cant get my free gems by watchng videos....nor i can speed up my time....is anyone also facing same problem... pls tell me hw can i fix this problem

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AfrinCafe View Post
    I cant get my free gems by watchng videos....nor i can speed up my time....is anyone also facing same problem... pls tell me hw can i fix this problem
    The videos are a promotional offer and can come and go without notice. The videos may return to your game at some point in the future but sadly, there's nothing we players can do to get the videos - it's all random.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The videos are a promotional offer and can come and go without notice. The videos may return to your game at some point in the future but sadly, there's nothing we players can do to get the videos - it's all random.
    So saddd.....but thank u so much for replying...❤❤❤❤🙂🙂

New Resident
    I lost my restaurent another account...i only remember my restaurent name "afreen.A" ...and forgot its ID and its password...i already reached 99 level in that.... i really want to cont. that game only...plz tell me hw can i get my game back....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AfrinCafe View Post
    I lost my restaurent another account...i only remember my restaurent name "afreen.A" ...and forgot its ID and its password...i already reached 99 level in that.... i really want to cont. that game only...plz tell me hw can i get my game back....
    Sorry, but as far as I know those are the two pieces of info you have to have to recover an account. Without an s8 ID and password, it's unlikely you'll be able to recover the account.

That said, I'm just a fellow player so maybe s8 Support may be of help? If you'd like, you can open a support ticket here.

missing side goals

hey! isit just me or like my side goals doesnt show up on my goal list? the main goal is there but somehow the side goal is missing..? it only happened recently i tried re-installing the game, clear cache as well but it still doesnt work. sigh. does anyone has the same problem too?
    im an android user btw!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by g30rginaaa View Post
    hey! isit just me or like my side goals doesnt show up on my goal list? the main goal is there but somehow the side goal is missing..? it only happened recently i tried re-installing the game, clear cache as well but it still doesnt work. sigh. does anyone has the same problem too?
    im an android user btw!
    You're likely not at a high enough level yet; the current side goal will only open for players level 57 and up.

If you have any further questions or issues on the goal, please see the main goal thread here.

I need help with a task ! Honey cornbread

Hello
    I used to love that game when I was a child, so I decided to play it one more time now. But I'm getting completely desperate with that honey cornbread task... I have no idea about which oven should I use. I passed the first task with diamonds because I just couldn't find the oven needed, and now I don't know what to do ! Please help me 🧡
    Have a nice day ! ✨

Hi there! Please check this thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post616557 for more information regarding the Cornbread with Honey. Hope this helps!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Today?s goal

Does anyone know what oven cooks the crepes.