Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Did no one start thread for Library Yummies? Can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Did no one start thread for Library Yummies? Can't seem to find it.
    Same. I was looking for the Cook Books side goal too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nelinostalgia View Post
    Same. I was looking for the Cook Books side goal too.
    It’s labeled current goal thread
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the pink stove(link) still available?

New Resident
    Last night, I had 10 stoves with Swamp Soup. This morning I had 8 stoves with Ghost Grub, and spoiled omelets on basic stoves. I had finished cooking both of these food items last night. Also had removed all basic stoves from my restaurant, but here they are, like an itch that won't go away. I will not be able to complete the goal with issues like this, along with the restaurant being out of sync on a regular basis, which throws me behind in goals.

Quote Originally Posted by CalKrb View Post
    Last night, I had 10 stoves with Swamp Soup. This morning I had 8 stoves with Ghost Grub, and spoiled omelets on basic stoves. I had finished cooking both of these food items last night. Also had removed all basic stoves from my restaurant, but here they are, like an itch that won't go away. I will not be able to complete the goal with issues like this, along with the restaurant being out of sync on a regular basis, which throws me behind in goals.
    Your duplicate post was removed as bumping them is not allowed in the forum.

Sounds as if you may have an encountered a sync error. We suggest that you double check your internet connection. If you are still experiencing issues, please put a ticket in to Support - link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04E553E3-C914-4BDD-BC04-DE7BBA526966.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	66107 what oven please?

I’m using iOS. How do I request parts I need from my neighbors? I have received requests but haven’t seen how to send them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nurseleslieb View Post
    I’m using iOS. How do I request parts I need from my neighbors? I have received requests but haven’t seen how to send them.
    Once you've purchased an appliance that requires parts, it will first appear as a cardboard box full of parts when placed on your board. If you tap this image, you will get a pop up that shows you what parts are needed to build it.

Beneath each part name and image you will see two options: Buy for 2 gems or Ask Friends. If you tap the Buy button, two gems will be removed from your bank and you will receive one of the part in question. If you tap the Ask button, your neighbor list will open. Then, you simply tap whichever neighbors you want to receive your request then click Send.

Keep in mind you can only receive 20 request fills per day but you can send them to more neighbors than that. If you send more than 20 requests in one day, the remainder will go into the queue and automatically be sent out at the next game reset. This cycle of sending and queuing will continue until all of your requests have been sent or you send a new request which clears the older ones from your queue.

That’s very helpful. Thank you!