Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_eyes View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting their notifications such as when their food is ready or when they get comments? I have Samsung / android operating system.
    Most of the android players I know are having this issue. To read more info, you should read the bugs thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ications/page7

I recently noticed after they release new goals older items have been removed from the market. Is there anyway to know which items they plan to take away so we can decide if we want to buy those items before they disapear?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MirandaC84 View Post
    I recently noticed after they release new goals older items have been removed from the market. Is there anyway to know which items they plan to take away so we can decide if we want to buy those items before they disapear?
    Unless s8 gives us specific warning (usually by having a sale and announcing the items are leaving) then it's just a matter of waiting to see.

In recent memory, the pattern seems to be that they list regular market items for sale then remove some of them after. It's not every sale item though, just certain ones so every sale is a guessing game now. It's happened enough this last year that I make sure to stock up on items when they're on sale for fear it will disappear after. Makes it tough to bank my coins though!

Was there a specific item that was removed more recently? If so, I'd love to know what items. I keep a pretty thorough inventory and would be curious to know which removals slipped my notice.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Unless s8 gives us specific warning (usually by having a sale and announcing the items are leaving) then it's just a matter of waiting to see.

In recent memory, the pattern seems to be that they list regular market items for sale then remove some of them after. It's not every sale item though, just certain ones so every sale is a guessing game now. It's happened enough this last year that I make sure to stock up on items when they're on sale for fear it will disappear after. Makes it tough to bank my coins though!

Was there a specific item that was removed more recently? If so, I'd love to know what items. I keep a pretty thorough inventory and would be curious to know which removals slipped my notice.
    Thanks so much! Recent items that I've noticed have been the bagel items and a few other older items that have always been on the market. I noticed they have been removing items from past downloaded apps. The camping items are gone as well. There's a few more I can't remember without going back and looking. Bakery story has also had older items that have disapeared. I noticed right after the past few goals have been released that they take away a few things each time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MirandaC84 View Post
    Thanks so much! Recent items that I've noticed have been the bagel items and a few other older items that have always been on the market. I noticed they have been removing items from past downloaded apps. The camping items are gone as well. There's a few more I can't remember without going back and looking. Bakery story has also had older items that have disapeared. I noticed right after the past few goals have been released that they take away a few things each time.
    Yeah, those the items that went away after the last sale. I know I made a complete list for the Bakery removal for another player and posted it in their question thread but I can't recall if I posted the Restaurant list. I know it had the items from the Bagel, Tropical Bliss, Earth Day, Hot Rod Cafe - things like that.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Pizzas is the inappropriate word, which is odd. I guess it's ok to have 1 pizza but not more
    I?ve no words!!!
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Hello there can someone please help. I have a new device and I have downloaded Restaurant and Bakery story. I'd like to use my old account. How do I do that and carry on playing without starting again?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinsky10 View Post
    Hello there can someone please help. I have a new device and I have downloaded Restaurant and Bakery story. I'd like to use my old account. How do I do that and carry on playing without starting again?
    Here's an instructions write up from the Game Guide that should have everything you need to know: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, those the items that went away after the last sale. I know I made a complete list for the Bakery removal for another player and posted it in their question thread but I can't recall if I posted the Restaurant list. I know it had the items from the Bagel, Tropical Bliss, Earth Day, Hot Rod Cafe - things like that.
    Yes, those were the other items. That's a relief! I guess I need to go through the list more often because I thought they were just recently removed lol. Thanks so much again!!

Did they move the list of parts we need? I thought it was in the Game Guide, but don?t see it. I?m looking for neighbors of building certain things like the Drink Machine.

Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy