Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I've tried several converters and I've gotten different answers. I'm hoping the time changes in California as well (not all of the US changes time) and 3 hours will remain 3 hours even when the time goes from 2am back to 1am again. As for getting up for work in the morning.... I set my alarm for 1:45am but at 2am, it'll be 1am again. So I'm gonna set my alarm for 12:45 and hope for the best. ��
    Sorry, I may have misunderstood the first post. In short, the answer is that after the time change, the West Coast will remain 3 hours behind the East Coast because both observe Daylight Savings.

Fashion Designer
    Hi. The five day goals usually start hours later than the 15 day goals, right? Brain fog here lol.

Thanks, K ♡

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Hi. The five day goals usually start hours later than the 15 day goals, right? Brain fog here lol.

Thanks, K ♡
    Yeah, usually the 15 Day Goals start @ 12 pm PST while the 5 Day Goals start @ 530 pm PST.

If you find yourself forgetting, you can check the goal calendars in my signature - the start times are noted at the bottom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, usually the 15 Day Goals start @ 12 pm PST while the 5 Day Goals start @ 530 pm PST.

If you find yourself forgetting, you can check the goal calendars in my signature - the start times are noted at the bottom.
    Thanks! I always check the calendar in your signature but never noticed the times. Much appreciated, K ♡

Does anybody know why a even though I have all push notifications on and everything ticked I don't get any of them from restaurant or bakery story and b when I TRY to ask storm 8 I only get a message saying they don't deal with Individuals anymore only groups?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDuncan77 View Post
    Does anybody know why a even though I have all push notifications on and everything ticked I don't get any of them from restaurant or bakery story and b when I TRY to ask storm 8 I only get a message saying they don't deal with Individuals anymore only groups?!
    This is a known issue that unfortunately has not had a fix offered yet - here's a link to the current Bugs Thread on the topic.

Fashion Designer
    By chance, does anybody remember a caviar type recipe? I sort of do LOL, but for the life of me I cannot remember what appliance it was on. I pulled out so many of them and still can't find it. If anyone happens to remember, or if there's a list I can look at , please let me know.

Much appreciated, K ♡

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    By chance, does anybody remember a caviar type recipe? I sort of do LOL, but for the life of me I cannot remember what appliance it was on. I pulled out so many of them and still can't find it. If anyone happens to remember, or if there's a list I can look at , please let me know.

Much appreciated, K ♡
    Could it be the 2 hour Cavier recipe on the Feast Stove from 2018 you're looking for?

What happened to all the Christmas decorations I put in my storage last year?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeycat2019 View Post
    What happened to all the Christmas decorations I put in my storage last year?
    Is there something wrong with the items in question or are you unable to locate them?