Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 516

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #31
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    101

    Question Restaurant Story Update

    So, I see RS has been updated on the iOS. Lovely.

    Anyone know if this update removed that annoying requirement to link to the GameCenter? I'd like to update but I refuse to do so if I'm forced to link my game to the GC.

  2. #32
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    101
    Well, my question has been answered and, needless to say, I am ticked! I went my device and noticed it was updating RS, which I didn't want and I made the mistake of opening it. And, lol and behold, one of my accounts on that device gets synced to the blasted GC!

    Why are they forcing us to connect to the darn GameCenter?! Why can't they remove that? It was stupid to begin with! Now, I have to uninstall and reinstall an older version of this game (which thankfully, I have a copy of in my App Library), contact Support, wait I don't know how long then, once they disconnect this account from the GameCenter, I'm going to lose 60 neighbors from that account!

    Arrgghhh! I am so frustrated right now I could spit nails!

  3. #33
    Does anyone else's food reset itself after you serve it? It happens all the time to me!! I had just completed the pirate goal and collected the prize and then a few hours AFTER the goal ended I checked my restaurant and I had some dishes that I had previously served go back to cooking and now I no longer have the fountain

  4. #34
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke8581 View Post
    Does anyone else's food reset itself after you serve it? It happens all the time to me!! I had just completed the pirate goal and collected the prize and then a few hours AFTER the goal ended I checked my restaurant and I had some dishes that I had previously served go back to cooking and now I no longer have the fountain
    Maybe your game progress wasn't properly saved? I would recommend that you visit another restaurant to force save your progress before you exit the game. Leaving the game running in the background might cause sync issues. Please contact Support via support form and see if they are able to help you with your lost prize.

  5. #35
    Rhino Keeper sandisin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    144
    I have a RS account that I haven't played in a couple of years. I was able to get into my old bakery, but not restaurant. What do I do? I have the restaurant name and id. Thanks

  6. #36
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    I have a RS account that I haven't played in a couple of years. I was able to get into my old bakery, but not restaurant. What do I do? I have the restaurant name and id. Thanks
    Have you tried using the of the Login Feature to retrieve your games? If not, please try that.

    Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

  7. #37
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    125

    Andoid version

    can someone tell me what the latestversion version for Android players is?
    thank you

  8. #38
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    can someone tell me what the latestversion version for Android players is?
    thank you
    Best to do is check out your play store and see which is available for your country.

  9. #39
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    Just bought a grill for 60,000. I have to build it.. Don't know how.??

  10. #40
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Devcarr View Post
    Just bought a grill for 60,000. I have to build it.. Don't know how.??
    Click on your grill and you'll see the parts required to build screen. If you don't have enough parts, you can send requests to your neighbours to ask them to send you from this screen. Once you have all the parts, click Build it and you are ready to cook. Thanks for your pm. I've replied to it. Have fun and happy cooking!

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •