Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    I purchased gems in app and after successful payment i got no gems ( i sent complain to storm8 on saturday.. today is monday.. still no reply, no refund, no gems ( what to do?
    It can take support 5-7 business days to respond. If you have not already done so, send support a copy of your receipt showing purchase.
    (just respond to the automatic email you received).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ok

Happy Valentine?s Day Everyone!
    Already not having a good day. I accidentally purchased a crate & don?t even know which one. It asked if I want to purchase it again. That is how I realized I had accidentally got one when switching between tabs & constantly getting disconnected for the past year it?s been really bad
    ​Amy

Host(ess)

Whys the game screwing up

All this money from ads and your game never runs right I check food and make food but it shows a circle ontop of table. Foods under circle. I have to close the game out to remove the circle.

New Resident
    Does anyone know how long you can leave dishes unprepared for before you set them to cook?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aelyn7 View Post
    Does anyone know how long you can leave dishes unprepared for before you set them to cook?
    I've left dishes unprepared myself for hours (because I either accidentally forget or something) for a long time.

So I assume it doesn't have an expiry date (regardless if you leave it there forever or not) until you obviously start cooking them.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aelyn7 View Post
    I agree with Kappy. You only need to worry once the recipe has started cooking and you see the timer. Before this, you can leave uncooked recipes indefinitely without issue.

Host(ess)
    Question, so did they stop supporting this game all together or they just dont care anymore. Why would I download a game that has tons of ads and no support and keeps screwing up ??

Farm Supplier

St. PATRICK'S DAY SALE

Hi everyone. I cant recall if they usually do a sale for this holiday. Anyone out there remember? If so, when they normally offer it? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teest View Post
    Hi everyone. I cant recall if they usually do a sale for this holiday. Anyone out there remember? If so, when they normally offer it? Thanks!
    Yes - they normally offer a sale ft St Patrick's (or have for at least 2 years now) cannot recall previous sales, as my memory isn't that great with remember sale years and dates.

I definitely wouldn't give or even estimate an exact date, however, since as of late sales are very close to the actual holiday. So previous sales shouldn't be used as something to rely on, especially as of recently.

Last year, there was a sale on 15 March 2019 - however it didn't specifically state "St Patrick's" within the sale name, though some of the items within the sale did provide some St Patrick's items.

A year before that (2018) it was on 8 March 2018.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)