Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    Is there a limit about the number of request that can reach to my neighbors? If so, how does it work? Is it first come first served basis?

I have almost 100 friends whos all quite active, and I always send the request to them all, but I only get 20~25 requested parts. I'm a returning player and recently been thru two 15-day goals, but it's always the same.
    The game reset at 00:00 pst, I send the requests to all my neighbors, I get 20~25 parts within the next 3-4 hours, then I get ZERO until the next reset.

First I thought that it's just 20~25 neighbors answered and others didn't, but I saw, right after a new reset, one of my neighbor's requests pop up which was sent to me 22 hours before.
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 02-11-21 at 03:14 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    Is there a limit about the number of request that can reach to my neighbors? If so, how does it work? Is it first come first served basis?

I have almost 100 friends whos all quite active, and I always send the request to them all, but I only get 20~25 requested parts. I'm a returning player and recently been thru two 15-day goals, but it's always the same.
    The game reset at 00:00 pst, I send the requests to all my neighbors, I get 20~25 parts within the next 3-4 hours, then I get ZERO until the next reset.

First I thought that it's just 20~25 neighbors answered and others didn't, but I saw, right after a new reset, one of my neighbor's requests pop up which was sent to me 22 hours before.
    We are limited to receiving 20 gifts per day and another 20 requests per day. If you send out over 20 requests in one day, the remainder of your requests will stay in the system. The next day at reset, the remainder from yesterday's requests automatically get pushed through until you reach the 20 cap for the current day. This cycle will repeat until each neighbor has seen and answered the request (however many days that may take) or until you send out a new request which automatically cancels all the unanswered requests lingering in the system.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    We are limited to receiving 20 gifts per day and another 20 requests per day. If you send out over 20 requests in one day, the remainder of your requests will stay in the system. The next day at reset, the remainder from yesterday's requests automatically get pushed through until you reach the 20 cap for the current day. This cycle will repeat until each neighbor has seen and answered the request (however many days that may take) or until you send out a new request which automatically cancels all the unanswered requests lingering in the system.
    Omg thank you very much! The exact info I wanted to know XD
    Now I know what to do when I want to send requests for several different parts.
    Have a nice day dear

I'm not sure if this is the thread to ask this question. Will there be an update where we can delete unused gifts? I really would like to delete them since they aren't being used.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetfairy14 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the thread to ask this question. Will there be an update where we can delete unused gifts? I really would like to delete them since they aren't being used.
    As of now, we're not informed of future updates in advance so there's no way to know for certain one way or the other. Seeing as how players have been requesting the addition of this function for years, I would file this under the "Unlikely" category.

If you'd like to suggest other features/alterations to the game or your feedback in general, you can stop by the RS Suggestion & Feedback Forum and post your thoughts.

Oh thank you! Yes I'll go and add the request there. Hopefully one day they add that feature

Can someone tell me what oven originally made the side goal recipes? Like the current one: Summer Heat Shrimp and Fried Shrimp. I’ve been playing since like 2012 and don’t recognize these recipes. I wish I could make some of them after I finish the side goal, but then they disappear from the basic stove/oven/grill used to make them. I get tired of the same old recipes. I would love to make a master list of the recipes in the future. Does anyone by chance have one? TIA for answering me!
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MerBearUSA View Post
    Can someone tell me what oven originally made the side goal recipes? Like the current one: Summer Heat Shrimp and Fried Shrimp. I’ve been playing since like 2012 and don’t recognize these recipes. I wish I could make some of them after I finish the side goal, but then they disappear from the basic stove/oven/grill used to make them. I get tired of the same old recipes. I would love to make a master list of the recipes in the future. Does anyone by chance have one? TIA for answering me!
    If you refer to the current goal thread (here), all the info is listed in the first post.

And there is an old CookBook Guide (not updated since 2019) here. I'm currently working on updated BS/RS CookBook Guides for the forum that'll hopefully be done within the next month or so.

Hi, can you help me? I played RS 2 years ago on an Android phone. Yesterday i redownload it, but on a new phone, iPhone. When I open game and touch the ?Transfer? it says ?Log in to your Game Center or Facebook to recover data?. But on my Android phone, i see no Facebook login, only Forum ID. And my new iPhone i see no ?Account Setting? in Storm8 symbol. So how can i recover my RS from Android phone to my new iPhone when i see no Facebook login in it or Account Settings? Thank you first.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiParadise View Post
    Hi, can you help me? I played RS 2 years ago on an Android phone. Yesterday i redownload it, but on a new phone, iPhone. When I open game and touch the ?Transfer? it says ?Log in to your Game Center or Facebook to recover data?. But on my Android phone, i see no Facebook login, only Forum ID. And my new iPhone i see no ?Account Setting? in Storm8 symbol. So how can i recover my RS from Android phone to my new iPhone when i see no Facebook login in it or Account Settings? Thank you first.
    You can read the full details on how to transfer your account to a new device here in the RS Game Guide.