Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I send parts req to all 150 of my neighbors at reset. As long I send next day's new material's req exactly at reset, the new ones are received by them rather than previous days. Each material req can stay in queue up to 5 - 6 days. I know most say only send 20 requests out, but I've never had an issue as long next day's req's sent exactly at reset.

Also I know for a fact that a few of your neighbors who do accept those req don't all show up on your news feed, but are counted in new appliance/inventory. How I know, because I have 2 other Bakery's and req's I send back to my other bakery's don't always show up on my feed, but my tips do ��
    How do you know when reset is? I’m in CST.

Rhino Keeper

Lime Green Chairs

Were these green chairs released as a set or by themselves?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0302.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	73668

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    How do you know when reset is? I?m in CST.
    The in-game reset is always at 12am Pacific Time.

Were these green chairs released as a set or by themselves?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0302.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	73668
    Those are one of the first items that were released in the game, I haven't been able to find the exact release date but know that they were released prior to 2011 July. That being the case, I've classified them as 'singles' in my personal inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The in-game reset is always at 12am Pacific Time.

Those are one of the first items that were released in the game, I haven't been able to find the exact release date but know that they were released prior to 2011 July. That being the case, I've classified them as 'singles' in my personal inventory.
    So should I send my requests at night before I go to bed rather than in the mornings?

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to verify: Does the column stool go with the Greek Flag table and is there a counter that goes with them? And what chair and counter go with the Summer Moon table?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much Annira!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Just wanted to verify: Does the column stool go with the Greek Flag table and is there a counter that goes with them? And what chair and counter go with the Summer Moon table?
    Yes, Greek Flag and Column Stool released together without a dedicated counter 2016 Jan. 27.

Summer Moon table released together with Solstice Stool but no counter 2015 Jun. 17 (most of the images in that thread are broken but the s8 official blog HERE has a preview of that release.

+++

As for when to send requests, it depends on your playing and time zone. Ideally you'll want to figure out when the reset happens in your timezone then send out your daily requests as quickly as possible. This will give you as many hours as possible to collect all the request fills and help ensure your neighbors have the most hours to see them on their end.

For me, the reset happens in the middle of the night so I typically send out my requests as part of my morning routine. Being my work/life schedule is rarely predictable, sometimes I send out my requests an hour after reset while other days I can't get to them until 7-8 hours after reset - it's rarely the same two days in a row. That said, I've been really fortunate in always getting my full 20 requests filled regardless of time sent.

Executive Chef
    So should I send my requests at night before I go to bed rather than in the mornings?
    My reset time is midnight, which isn't too bad. Your reset is probably 2:00 am / CST time. That's real late for you, I wouldn't stress just send your request/gifts in morning.

I only do it at reset because I send more than 20 every day, so don't want to get old req's back from previous days.

On rare occasion when I've gone to sleep early or missed reset, and send out my requests in morning I'll still get 17-20 requests accepted back. The few missing are probably from old req's nbrs accepted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, Greek Flag and Column Stool released together without a dedicated counter 2016 Jan. 27.

Summer Moon table released together with Solstice Stool but no counter 2015 Jun. 17 (most of the images in that thread are broken but the s8 official blog HERE has a preview of that release.

+++

As for when to send requests, it depends on your playing and time zone. Ideally you'll want to figure out when the reset happens in your timezone then send out your daily requests as quickly as possible. This will give you as many hours as possible to collect all the request fills and help ensure your neighbors have the most hours to see them on their end.

For me, the reset happens in the middle of the night so I typically send out my requests as part of my morning routine. Being my work/life schedule is rarely predictable, sometimes I send out my requests an hour after reset while other days I can't get to them until 7-8 hours after reset - it's rarely the same two days in a row. That said, I've been really fortunate in always getting my full 20 requests filled regardless of time sent.
    Thank you so much! I really want that rainbow zebra!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    My reset time is midnight, which isn't too bad. Your reset is probably 2:00 am / CST time. That's real late for you, I wouldn't stress just send your request/gifts in morning.

I only do it at reset because I send more than 20 every day, so don't want to get old req's back from previous days.

On rare occasion when I've gone to sleep early or missed reset, and send out my requests in morning I'll still get 17-20 requests accepted back. The few missing are probably from old req's nbrs accepted.
    Thank you so much! Yes, that is the dilemma I’m trying to work around is getting gifts from the previous day so that I don’t get the max gifts on the day I need them. There’s no way I’ll be able to stay up until reset or close to reset time, so I’m going to try and send my request when I go to bed and see if that helps prevent me getting gifts I requested from the day before. Thank you again.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768