Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Last days, I started to count how many customers can be seated at once, after a neighbor asked for my help for seating arrangement.
    It used to be 28 for a long time(3 to 4 years) whenever I had looked.
    For about a day saw that it became 29, then 24 for some hours I could see, then back to 28,
    but
    at the moment it is "9", only 9.

So my suggestion for game is that
    we already have low profit rate on goal recipes,
    but
    'can we please at least have customers to sell food?'
    Even when it was 28, many people were already broke because of goals, 9 is way too low to survive 🙂

New Resident
    I need to transfer my if over to another device. How do I do that

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by batma0133 View Post
    I need to transfer my if over to another device. How do I do that
    Some Storm8 games have a login feature, where you can install the game on the new device and log in. Logging into one game will automatically transfer your progress to the new device on all Storm8 games.

On Android, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story (and a few others) have this feature. On iOS: Bakery Story still has it, but Restaurant Story is associated with Game Center, so you may need to reach out to Storm8 Support (link in my signature) for help with account transfer.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by ruotsista View Post
    Last days, I started to count how many customers can be seated at once, after a neighbor asked for my help for seating arrangement.
    It used to be 28 for a long time(3 to 4 years) whenever I had looked.
    For about a day saw that it became 29, then 24 for some hours I could see, then back to 28,
    but
    at the moment it is "9", only 9.

So my suggestion for game is that
    we already have low profit rate on goal recipes,
    but
    'can we please at least have customers to sell food?'
    Even when it was 28, many people were already broke because of goals, 9 is way too low to survive ��
    In-game, customer count is dependent on how many seats you have available (that customers can access), and whether food is on your counters. Both of these impact your 'smiley face' rating - if you have a small 'smiley face' rating, the number of customers visiting your restaurant will decrease. Please double-check your seating layout to make sure you have enough accessible tables/chairs, and food, to accommodate 28 customers.

Out-of-game, things like device processor speed and internet connection may impact how many customers can visit your restaurant at a time. If your processing power is low, customers may be slower or fewer in number.

If all of these have been accounted for and the problem still persists, please reach out to Storm8 Support for further assistance (link in my signature).

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Storm8 is asking me to take a screen recording, not a screen shot, of an issue in Restaurant Story that I'm trying to get their help with. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    Storm8 is asking me to take a screen recording, not a screen shot, of an issue in Restaurant Story that I'm trying to get their help with. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks!
    It depends on what type of phone you have. You can do an internet search to find out exactly how to do a screen recording on your specific device.

How do I stop food from disappearing when my door is blocked? I'm trying to stock up on food to last awhile but it keeps disappearing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldiergirl423 View Post
    How do I stop food from disappearing when my door is blocked? I'm trying to stock up on food to last awhile but it keeps disappearing.
    Blocking door does not prevent food from being sold, it will still sell unfortunately. But you may try taking away some chairs from tables that way there's no where for customers to sit.

New Resident

Question

Hello..do anybody know what stove to cook Chestnut Dressing?

Never mind?I found it!! :
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-19-23 at 07:09 PM. Reason: merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mec1226 View Post
    Hello..do anybody know what stove to cook Chestnut Dressing?

Never mind?I found it!! :
    Merged your posts Glad you were able to find it!

For anyone with the same question, the Chestnut Stuffing is a 1-hour recipe that can be found on the basic grill appliance

Need Me? Send me a PM