Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor

Question Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.

I was wondering if everyone got every S8 game ever played as a 3 gem update?
    My clipboard completely disappeared for 2 weeks, then it came back with 4 games on it.
    AND, It always has a flashing arrow that usually means new goal/update or update change.
    So a new goal/update would not get my attention.

The new goals are at the bottom, because these "games for gems" are good for 136 days!
    I would never have known about the last 2 goal/updates if my nbrs hadn't all gifted me odd parts.

Please help.
    So. Did everyone get a list of games as updates on their clipboard good for 136 days or is there something wrong?!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1494061196824.png 
Views:	459 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	36722 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1494061246875.png 
Views:	338 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	36721
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-17 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Removed Support communications and actions - private between you and Support.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I was wondering if everyone got every S8 game ever played as a 3 gem update?
    My clipboard completely disappeared for 2 weeks, then it came back with 4 games on it.
    AND, It always has a flashing arrow that usually means new goal/update or update change.
    So a new goal/update would not get my attention.

The new goals are at the bottom, because these "games for gems" are good for 136 days!
    I would never have known about the last 2 goal/updates if my nbrs hadn't all gifted me odd parts.

Please help.
    So. Did everyone get a list of games as updates on their clipboard good for 136 days or is there something wrong?!
    There's nothing wrong with your goals. They come and go, and the duration is intended. I've checked previously when another player asked about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Community Manager has confirmed this is intended, and may appear in other Storm8 Games. Players will have plenty of time to complete these Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with your goals. They come and go, and the duration is intended. I've checked previously when another player asked about it.
    Thx.
    Just wish they weren't in the way of playing regular goals n updates, or we could delete the ones we aren't interested in.
    I am not interested in any of these games. I tried them, didn't like them, then deleted them.

Mine keep asking me to install, or to play but they never ever update stating it?s installed and never shows progression when I play them

This is the one thing that ****s me about this game. Is there a way to delete goals we don't want to do? I didn't see any, but if there's any way to get these off my clipboard I will do it in a second. I don't want to play those games and I have scrolling to the bottom to figure out what the goals are.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoreChels View Post
    This is the one thing that ****s me about this game. Is there a way to delete goals we don't want to do? I didn't see any, but if there's any way to get these off my clipboard I will do it in a second. I don't want to play those games and I have scrolling to the bottom to figure out what the goals are.
    Sadly, no. We've just got to deal with them clogging up our goal books. I guess we should be thankful that the goals are less intrusive than the constant pop ups wanting us to download and play those same games - but only just!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, no. We've just got to deal with them clogging up our goal books. I guess we should be thankful that the goals are less intrusive than the constant pop ups wanting us to download and play those same games - but only just!
    Well thanks for clearing that up! I really enjoy the game, but the inability to delete useless goals AND the pop up ads (which I accidentally click on all the time!) make me want to quit playing. Seriously, if there was an pay-to-download a version of this game without ads I would totally buy it for a couple of dollars. And I'm sure a lot of more obsessed players would too. Surely that option would be just as financially helpful as the current money model? I dunno, I'm definitely not a game developer, but I would love those improvements to the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I've thought for years I would so love it if Bakery and Restaurant were available as a paid game and enough already with all the nonsense that goes on.

Whether it was a flat fee per month, a sizable one-time purchase, pay to belong to an advanced group, there are many ways to go about it.

I guarantee there are enough players who would agree and eagerly participate.

Someone should conduct a poll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoreChels View Post
    Well thanks for clearing that up! I really enjoy the game, but the inability to delete useless goals AND the pop up ads (which I accidentally click on all the time!) make me want to quit playing. Seriously, if there was an pay-to-download a version of this game without ads I would totally buy it for a couple of dollars. And I'm sure a lot of more obsessed players would too. Surely that option would be just as financially helpful as the current money model? I dunno, I'm definitely not a game developer, but I would love those improvements to the game.

Banned
    My clipboard is over to the left to my restaurant

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast