Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

I came to ask the same thing lol

This issue has been fixed - The Crepe Escape can be located in the Basic Stove. You may need to force close the app in order to see it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thank you guys so much 😊

Anyone know what the highest coin recipe there is on this game? I know cappuccino is 5 coins on Bakery Story, thanks!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Anyone know what the highest coin recipe there is on this game? I know cappuccino is 5 coins on Bakery Story, thanks!
    If you check the old RS CookBook, you'll find what you're looking for. Even though the thread hasn't been updated in a while, it shouldn't matter since the older recipes are the ones that had the better coin values anyway.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    If you're looking at coins per serving: Apple Pies and Roast Chicken (Cook Time: 2 days for both) on the Basic Oven both bring in 8 coins/plate. Roast Chicken is available as a giftable food item under the 'Gifts' --> 'Dinner' tab

If you're looking for overall profit, I believe Peking Duck (Cooking Time: 2 days) on the Basic Oven tops the list.

I like to request Roast Chicken as a gift and cook quite a few Peking Ducks when I'm building up coins in between goals
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

Help finding item

Accidentally stuck the magic divider in storage now I cant locate it. Old eyes I guess. Any clue?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm finding mine between the Gelato Display and Pasta Tower. Other nearby items are the Carving Station and Fairy Jars (on the left) and Fairy Circle and Rotisserie (on the right)

Hope that helps Moving this to the 'Help Me I Have a Question' thread~
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I found it

I just noticed some new recipes in the basic oven. Two 16 hours (pudding with currants & toad in a hole), one 1 hour (mustache cupcake), 30 min (French fries) near the front of the list, and then another 1 hour (Cupid cupcakes), 8 hour (wedding cake), and 4 hour (taro bread) further in the list. Are these just general new recipes? Any idea? I prefer items with more XP than coins, so these aren’t all that enticing to me, but I am curious.