Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie1931 View Post
    I need to know how to sync my restraunt game from android to a iPad
    Check this guide:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266

(you cannot play the same account on more than one device AT SAME MOMENT, but you can play one account in different time on both devices).

New Resident
    Do you know if it has been reported as a bug/fault that videos for gems aren?t playing I like to build them up to expand, or is it just a problem with me thanks 😊🌷

Executive Chef
    I think you said elsewhere that you have the free gem icon on your account, you just get an error message when you try to use it? I'm not currently having problems viewing videos, so it's not a universal glitch. I don't know if it's lots of people or just you though.

Sometimes there's just one advertiser whose ads malfunction, and if you wait a few days that advertiser's contract is up and ads start working again.

Rhino Keeper
    i also have these problems, i got vieos to watch but always ends the video didn't finish and rare you've earned 1 gm for a video

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    In RS we no longer have a Storm8 ID, but we have a Friend Code ( they're the same). In BS it's still called Storm8 ID.
    I'm curious as to the reason for the change.
    Here is some information on Friend Codes

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Friend Code and Storm8 ID works the same way. If someone on Restaurant Story sees 'Friend Code', they can share that Friend Code with other Restaurant players to add them.

How players can have Friend Code and Storm8 ID that doesn't match:
    Storm8 ID can be found in the HELP/FAQ page. Friend Code is found in Social > Invite Friends. It is possible players have a Storm8 ID and Friend Code that does not match.

If a game account with existing Storm8 ID becomes a Cloud Account, the Friend Code will carry over in the game when it becomes a Cloud Account. However, since the Cloud Account is a new account, it will not have a Storm8 ID set in HELP/FAQ. If a player sets their Storm8 ID in the Cloud Account, their Friend Code (taken from previous account) will not match the Storm8 ID. Players can still use the Friend Code to have neighbors add them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have a question about goals. I stopped playing the game for a couple of years, because the phone I had during that time didn't have much storage space so I just couldn't keep the game on there. Now that I'm playing again, I'd like to use appliances I haven't used before, but they usually have one recipe I can make and the others are locked under a goal. Will I ever be able to use those recipes? If I were to start fresh with a new account, would I get a chance to do all the goals everyone else has been doing in the meantime, or are some of them just lost to me?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kps619 View Post
    I have a question about goals. I stopped playing the game for a couple of years, because the phone I had during that time didn't have much storage space so I just couldn't keep the game on there. Now that I'm playing again, I'd like to use appliances I haven't used before, but they usually have one recipe I can make and the others are locked under a goal. Will I ever be able to use those recipes? If I were to start fresh with a new account, would I get a chance to do all the goals everyone else has been doing in the meantime, or are some of them just lost to me?
    Unfortunately, if you weren't around at the time of the goal, that goal's associated locked content (including recipes, decorations, and furniture) would be locked to you unless it were re-released This would be true even if you started again on a different account.

That said, we've been getting 5-day goals recently, and some have offered the opportunity to unlock past goal items and recipes (for example, this Thanksgiving Goal from November). So, the possibility exists that the recipes may be unlocked in the future; however, there's no way of knowing for sure.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Unfortunately, if you weren't around at the time of the goal, that goal's associated locked content (including recipes, decorations, and furniture) would be locked to you unless it were re-released This would be true even if you started again on a different account.

That said, we've been getting 5-day goals recently, and some have offered the opportunity to unlock past goal items and recipes (for example, this Thanksgiving Goal from November). So, the possibility exists that the recipes may be unlocked in the future; however, there's no way of knowing for sure.
    Okay, I thought that might be the case. Thank you!

Farm Supplier

Any in-game notification regarding the maintenance tomorrow?

Hi, I've noticed the post about the maintenance tomorrow (Sun, March 11 at 1.50am PDT for ~2 hours) on the forum above.

Can I please check if there will be an in-game notification to warn other players in advance (those who haven't checked/don't check the forums)?

There's about 24 hours left until the maintenance time, but it would be great to keep players informed in-game IN ADVANCE, especially as there's an ongoing limited-time goal with many recipes to cook. Don't really want other players' food to spoil during the downtime.

Thanks!

New rest story?

Is there another restaurant story besides the founding fathers???