Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Is there any way to clear your news feed/remove "so-and-so has visited your restaurant blah blah blah" or "so-and-so has responded to your request?" I know how to remove messages that people write themselves and know the other messages only stay for a certain amount of time. I use that to visit the ones who visited me. I end up going to the same restaurant more than once and it's annoying not to mention a waste of time. Thanks in advance for any information!

On what appliance do u cook full of Thanks Part 1 dishes?

Quote Originally Posted by bravecoconut View Post
    Is there any way to clear your news feed/remove "so-and-so has visited your restaurant blah blah blah" or "so-and-so has responded to your request?" I know how to remove messages that people write themselves and know the other messages only stay for a certain amount of time. I use that to visit the ones who visited me. I end up going to the same restaurant more than once and it's annoying not to mention a waste of time. Thanks in advance for any information!
    unfortunately, no way to clear news feed.

Quote Originally Posted by keithasimon View Post
    On what appliance do u cook full of Thanks Part 1 dishes?
    check this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...49-Nov-9-goals

(see "Side Goals" section)

I have a goal to cook Brussel Spouts and I can't find them anywhere! What appliance are they affiliated with?
    Last edited by Mrsatallen; 11-23-17 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsatallen View Post
    I have a goal to cook Brussel Spouts and I can't find them anywhere! What appliance are they affiliated with?
    check this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...49-Nov-9-goals

(you have to build harvest oven)

Farm Supplier
    I'm missing Ye Olde stove from the menu. Is that no longer available? If so, then they should warn us before removal.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post
    I'm missing Ye Olde stove from the menu. Is that no longer available? If so, then they should warn us before removal.
    It was added to Android devices with the Ren Faire version. You may need to install it to see that appliance in your menu.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

My clipboard is missing should I be worried or is this normal I've only been playing for less then a month but I love working on the goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgess2015 View Post
    My clipboard is missing should I be worried or is this normal I've only been playing for less then a month but I love working on the goals
    Current goal has ended. So clipboard is poof!
    It's possible that another may show up today or tomorrow.

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast