Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor

Question Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.

I was wondering if everyone got every S8 game ever played as a 3 gem update?
    My clipboard completely disappeared for 2 weeks, then it came back with 4 games on it.
    AND, It always has a flashing arrow that usually means new goal/update or update change.
    So a new goal/update would not get my attention.

The new goals are at the bottom, because these "games for gems" are good for 136 days!
    I would never have known about the last 2 goal/updates if my nbrs hadn't all gifted me odd parts.

Please help.
    So. Did everyone get a list of games as updates on their clipboard good for 136 days or is there something wrong?!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1494061196824.png 
Views:	455 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	36722 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1494061246875.png 
Views:	335 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	36721
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-17 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Removed Support communications and actions - private between you and Support.

Executive Chef
    I can't say whether anything is wrong or deserving of attention, but I'm android and some of my dragon story accounts have those long-term goals on them, but not as many.

Frankly, I wish my RS & BS did have them. For these games, I'd play the others. Dragon story, not so much.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I was wondering if everyone got every S8 game ever played as a 3 gem update?
    My clipboard completely disappeared for 2 weeks, then it came back with 4 games on it.
    AND, It always has a flashing arrow that usually means new goal/update or update change.
    So a new goal/update would not get my attention.

The new goals are at the bottom, because these "games for gems" are good for 136 days!
    I would never have known about the last 2 goal/updates if my nbrs hadn't all gifted me odd parts.

Please help.
    So. Did everyone get a list of games as updates on their clipboard good for 136 days or is there something wrong?!
    There's nothing wrong with your goals. They come and go, and the duration is intended. I've checked previously when another player asked about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Community Manager has confirmed this is intended, and may appear in other Storm8 Games. Players will have plenty of time to complete these Goals.

There's nothing wrong with your goals. They come and go, and the duration is intended. I've checked previously when another player asked about it.
    Thx.
    Just wish they weren't in the way of playing regular goals n updates, or we could delete the ones we aren't interested in.
    I am not interested in any of these games. I tried them, didn't like them, then deleted them.

Mastering recipes

Hi,

Just wondered whether anyone knew how many times each recipe had to be cooked before each 'level' of mastery was reached? How many times does the recipe need to be cooked and served to complete level 1, level 2 etc until you receive a gem for completing level 4?

Thanks in advance!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    There is a post for this in the Game Guide. Quoting here:

Mastering Recipes

You can earn the following rewards upon completion of each mastery level of all recipes. The recipes in all appliances give 1 gem for completion of mastery levels 2 and 4 respectively.

How Many Cooking Sessions To Master Each Recipe?

..Mastery Level Servings Rewards
    1 (Apprentice) 8 2,000 coins, 20 xps
    2 (Line Cook) 23 1 gem, 50 xps
    3 (Sous Chef) 43 4,000 coins, 100 xps
    4 (Pastry Chef) 83 1 gem, 200 xps

Related topic: Cooking food, Serving food
    Merging this with the 'Help Me' thread
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-18-17 at 09:48 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Is there any way that you can sell parts or remove them from my gifts? I am always gifted parts that I do not need and I accept them anyway. They seem to be taking up some room under my gifts.

Executive Chef
    There isn't a way to delete accepted gifts, but there's no limit on the parts you can receive so it's not like you'll run out of space. (Technically you can receive up to 32000ish parts, or 32000ish of each individual part or something like that--high enough that it's not really a limit, anyway)

If it just bugs you on principle (me too!) console yourself with the thought that maybe the next appliance to be built will require those old spring leaves or wagon wheels or whatever, and you'll be ahead of the game in building them! That's why a lot of players just accept all gifts when there's nothing new to be built, they want to be ready for anything.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know when we get a new update?

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast